By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Monster Hunter: World launches January 26

The hype levels for this are now insane. That ps4 pro will do well in Japan. Going from 240p to 4k is quite the leap for MH fans. I'm expecting 1.5m minimum over there now and plenty of ps4 hardware shifted this holiday in anticipation.

Around the Network

Nice my birthday ☺ hopefully this is better than Tri

On my birthday. Wonder if anything else will on this Friday.

Kerotan said:
The hype levels for this are now insane. That ps4 pro will do well in Japan. Going from 240p to 4k is quite the leap for MH fans. I'm expecting 1.5m minimum over there now and plenty of ps4 hardware shifted this holiday in anticipation.

Isn't 1.5 mil a 'flop' for a new mainstream MH title?

Awesome way to start 2018 for Playstation 4, Monster Hunter is finally back where it belongs!

The PS4 Liolaeus Edition looks fine as hell!

Around the Network

One of my most anticipated game for 2018 along with yakuza 6 and spiderman

Looking forward to seeing how it looks on the X!

TheBraveGallade said:
Kerotan said:

Isn't 1.5 mil a 'flop' for a new mainstream MH title?

1.5M is lower than usual, but it's still alright, especially since PS4 isn't that popular in Japan.

Hiku said:

Someone guessed where some of the armor sets we've seen comes from:

I don't know why, but I just can't take the Bat-Fluff and the Chicken-Raptor seriously.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

Maybe the wrong thread to ask this, but I have a question. As someone who is interested to jumping into the series for the first time, should I get one of the 3ds ones or mh World?

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.