By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Player count between PS4 and PC

BF1 is old news and though its a great game didnt exactly set the world on fire with sales. Especially with PUBG selling 10m alone on PC. Also honestly what choices do gamers have on PS4 when it comes to FPS? Killzone? CoD IW? PC has a lot more quality choices.

Around the Network

33.4k players today on PC. Thats more than enough to find a match.

jason1637 said:

http://bf1stats.com/

BF1 had a peak population of 22.4k players today on PC. Thats more than enough to find a match.

actually 33.4k

Lawlight said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
There are way more quality options on PC.

If you love shooters why would you be playing anything but PUBG right now.

Also BF1 uses Origin, there are lots of PC users who refuse to play anything not on Steam.

I think there are less variety in PC shooters than on the PS4.

Also, why would PC users refuse to use a different store?

And how can you prove this?.

Also, didn't take long for you to sully a thread like this, but then again I'm not surprised either. 

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

I always thought majority of the players on pc play free2play online games........

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Yet the gigantic discrepancy in the rankings with PC players overwhelmingly present in the upper ranks.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Yet the gigantic discrepancy in the rankings with PC players overwhelmingly present in the upper ranks.

You keep brining this up as if it matters in anyway. xD

Chazore said:
Lawlight said:

I think there are less variety in PC shooters than on the PS4.

Also, why would PC users refuse to use a different store?

And how can you prove this?.

Also, didn't take long for you to sully a thread like this, but then again I'm not surprised either. 

Looks like you're the one doing the sullying over my opinion.

Barkley said:
vivster said:

I'm bringing this up to highlight the fact that PC games have advantages that console manufacturers and developers refuse to grant people on console. It's a bad thing and if something is bad and does not get better it should get called out as often as possible.

But to get back to the topic, player count differ between PC and PS4 games because of numerous reasons. Nothing that is clear cut and has to do with the game itself and timing.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Barkley said:

I'm bringing this up to highlight the fact that PC games have advantages that console manufacturers and developers refuse to grant people on console. It's a bad thing and if something is bad and does not get better it should get called out as often as possible.

But to get back to the topic, player count differ between PC and PS4 games because of numerous reasons. Nothing that is clear cut and has to do with the game itself and timing.

What an odd point.

Well, PC offers games that are better suited to the PC environment, and can only be found on the PC. Millions of players use PCs just to play MOBAs and MMO's ~League DOTA and WOW etc.

Console gamers are more casual, and shooters have been growing on consoles over the past decade. It's where the bulk of sales for these games are made, and without millions filtered into other games like the MOBAs and certain MMO's, higher sales and more gamers will probably lead to more a more active player base per title.