By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Player count between PS4 and PC

Lawlight said:

And not a single one of my friends or relatives game on PC. Not a single one. All my gaming activities happen on the PS4, in parties. Even for messages we use the PS app.

Ancedotal. Not relevant to the discussion, try again Lawlight.

Lawlight said:

No, PUBG copied The Last of Us. And what Uncharted being known fot its stellar SP have to do with its MP?

How did PUBG copy The Last of Us?
If anything the Last Man Standing/Battle Royale gameplay of PUBG took inspiration from DayZ.

There was also a battle royale mod for Arma 2 which predates The Last of Us, so if The Last of Us is (I haven't played it, didn't see the point if I didn't like Uncharted.) using that gameplay, they copied that.
This is just further confirms that you have zero idea about PC gaming and will happily make baseless assertions.

zero129 said:

Yeah that was exactly me when i read that comment.

Lawlight is like the one big joke to the PC community on this site, he gives us all a good laugh whenever he talks about PC since so much unbelieve stuff comes out of his mouth.

I don't know where he even gets half these ideas from, it baffles me, just like Flat-Earthers.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Around the Network
Lawlight said:

No, PUBG copied The Last of Us. And what Uncharted being known fot its stellar SP have to do with its MP?

Any concrete evidence to suggest PuB took directly from TLOU and UC?. Because I'm not seeing any of it.

You said it's known for it's MP, when the game has been lauded for it's SP, MP has nothing to do with the game at all.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

zero129 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Lawlight is like the one big joke to the PC community on this site, he gives us all a good laugh whenever he talks about PC since so much unbelieve stuff comes out of his mouth.

Nah, he has long been dethroned by the other guy who is on a personal crusade against PC and fights for the only right god Sony.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
zero129 said:

Nah, he has long been dethroned by the other guy who is on a personal crusade against PC and fights for the only right god Sony.

Please do not mention "He who must not be named". - They will hear the echo's through the pipes of the internet and come running. :P

Pemalite said:
vivster said:

Please do not mention "He who must not be named". - They will hear the echo's through the pipes of the internet and come running. :P

Ruler. 

Be wary, some of his anti-pc posts are very very subtle(not really but 99% of VGC doesn't care about ridiculous posts as long as their about pc)

Around the Network
zero129 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

The only joke I am seeing here is people thinking that people are migrating from the PS4 to PC. I literally do not know anyone who games on PC. Migrating from PS4 to PC - why would anyone do that?

Lawlight said:
zero129 said:

The only joke I am seeing here is people thinking that people are migrating from the PS4 to PC. I literally do not know anyone who games on PC. Migrating from PS4 to PC - why would anyone do that?

To get away from you?

That's why you don't know anyone who plays on PC.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Lawlight said:

Again. Ancedotal. Your life/who you know is not an accurate representation of the entire planet.

So stop pretending it is.

And lots of people might see a reason to migrate from PS4 to PC.
PC is a larger market, there are more games, cheaper games, more exclusives, better controls, better online networks, mods, better graphics, better sound, free online... And to top it all off is not a platform that is restricted to just gaming.
Hell. It can even be portable. Checkmate Console.

Lawlight said:
zero129 said:

I personall know 7 people who have purchased their first gaming in the past 6 months.  

Vr is creating a YUUUGE Demand for gaming pcs...and people that jumping in are jumping on the Real FPS area.

Counterstrike and team fortress alone have seen major surges in new users.  

Steam is at 65 million users. Steam surpassed all online gaming console markets this year.

Lawlight said:

I think there are less variety in PC shooters than on the PS4.

This is absurd. Can you please explain this to me?

Lawlight said:
Arena shooters - so much variety. I think there's a very good reason they died out. I'm still waiting for another MP like Uncharted. I would have said the same about TLoU but PUBG seems to have copied its formula. Not sure about other shooters like Killzone though.

Arena shooters have died out because the market has evolved and moved beyond those games. There's no real audience for the likes of Quake or Lawbreakers right now because the popularity of PUBG, Overwatch and CSGO has sky rocketed. That's where a) the money is and b) peoples friends are.

Lawlight said:

No, PUBG copied The Last of Us. 

Have you ever heard of a little game called Arma 2?