By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Player count between PS4 and PC

The PC environment is incredibly diverse. In contrast, the console market is more focused on mainstream releases from the big publishers.

It's like comparing a burgers & fries restaurant to buffet.

Around the Network

Arena shooters - so much variety. I think there's a very good reason they died out. I'm still waiting for another MP like Uncharted. I would have said the same about TLoU but PUBG seems to have copied its formula. Not sure about other shooters like Killzone though.

pokoko said:

The PC environment is incredibly diverse. In contrast, the console market is more focused on mainstream releases from the big publishers.

PC is like a buffet of fries and cheese burgers though - lots of content, not a lot of quality in there from my perspective.

Lawlight said:
pokoko said:

PC is like a buffet of fries and cheese burgers though - lots of content, not a lot of quality in there from my perspective.

That's literally no different from any other platform. The only difference is you get more content on PC, so you have more to choose from. 

There are just better options than BF1 on PC. Console variety is a lot less imo. We have so many games to choose from that Console gamers don't.

PSn - greencactaur
Nintendo Switch FC - SW - 5152 - 6393 - 5140 Please feel free to add me :)

Around the Network
Lawlight said:
Arena shooters - so much variety. I think there's a very good reason they died out. I'm still waiting for another MP like Uncharted. I would have said the same about TLoU but PUBG seems to have copied its formula. Not sure about other shooters like Killzone though.

Except they never died out. I and another user just pointed that out and yet you still haven't answered my question at all.

UC is known primarily for it's SP, not it's MP, even then that's a third eprson action shooter, not an arena one, nor one like CoD either.

PuB hasn't copied uncharted either lol.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Lawlight said:

Rubbish.
Clearly you don't have much of an idea what the PC offers if that is your viewpoint.

Lawlight said:

They never died out. Not entirely sure how you can come to such a false conclusion when there has been evidence plainly presented in this very thread that completely and utterly refutes that false accusation of yours.

zero129 said:

Like that doesnt happen in console games. Just type in whatever console BO3 hacks and you should find millions.

People are also using converters so they can use a Keyboard and Mouse on console so that they can obtain a competitive advantage over other players... It's become a rather large issue in Overwatch on Consoles.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Chazore said:
Lawlight said:

Except they never died out. I and another user just pointed that out and yet you still haven't answered my question at all.

UC is known primarily for it's SP, not it's MP, even then that's a third eprson action shooter, not an arena one, nor one like CoD either.

PuB hasn't copied uncharted either lol.

No, PUBG copied The Last of Us. And what Uncharted being known fot its stellar SP have to do with its MP?

zero129 said:
Lawlight said:

The same can be said about any system.

At least on PC i have the biggest and best (Not an opinion but fact) choice of quality AAA, indie games and the best exclusive "Console" games spanning countless gens thanks to emulation and many devs now porting their older once exclusives to PC . Clearly this must mean i dont have much choice..

But i have to say Lawlight i really do love watching you bad mouth PC every chance you get. The reason why i love watching you do this so much is it shows me its clear the PC platform has done a lot of damage to your ego. I bet yo lost many friends to PC this gen but you wont admit it. IT worries you your going to lose many more cos you see where the future is going so you know PC's will be here when consoles are a thing of the past.

No, it's not a fact that PC has the best choice quality AAA. And emulation? Really? They're still struggling to play games from over a decade ago.

And not a single one of my friends or relatives game on PC. Not a single one. All my gaming activities happen on the PS4, in parties. Even for messages we use the PS app.

Lawlight said:

No, PUBG copied The Last of Us. And what Uncharted being known fot its stellar SP have to do with its MP?