By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR: Fallout 4 GOTY Edition Nintendo Switch listed on Spanish store

Rather get Overwatch on Switch though......

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Probably an error but I'd buy it. I wouldn't play such a huge game on a home console anymore (not enough time for many long gaming sessions) but on a portable console? Oh yeah!

Yeah.... so now Fallout 4 will start to be a FANTASTIC game!!

RolStoppable said:
Looks so cheap that it can be ruled out that it's a real thing.

That's a logic i cannot deny. No way in hell, Bethesda would not charge 60 euro's for it.

Sad news though .

#FeelBad

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Megaton if true, but doubt it as we have Skyrim this fall as well. However, I'd likely go for both on Switch!

Would really crank up the pressure on Square to bring RPGs to Switch.

... and how about a Pip boy themed Switch holder!

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

Not really surprising to see after the Skyrim announcement.

Wouldn't be surprised to see the smaller announcement of Fallout Shelter follow suit.

Yeah, no. Not happening. A Fallout 3 / NV remaster in 2018 on the Switch is much more likely. Bethesda should also port Dishonored to the Switch.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Ill believe it when I see it.Having said that while its good that the support is comming, they could have picked a better title.Fallout 4 is, in my opinion a mediocre title.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

fleischr said:
Megaton if true, but doubt it as we have Skyrim this fall as well. However, I'd likely go for both on Switch!

Would really crank up the pressure on Square to bring RPGs to Switch.

... and how about a Pip boy themed Switch holder!

Im all for the portability of these games, but with all due respect....a Megaton?

I know Nintendo Consoles has been suffering from extreme lack of 3rd party support, but this is a game that released on basically everything like Skyrim.

Nintendo fans should ask for this to be the norm.

I dont intend any ill will towards anybody, but im honestly getting sick of this type of attitude. You dont see PS or Xbox guys like "Wow! Fifa 18 is releasing on the console this year!". It is how it supposed to be!

I wish Nintendo fans turn down the dial just a little bit because it is getting overwhelming, at least for me.

The front page has been flooded with "This game is coming to Switch" "That game is coming to Switch". There is NO need for a new thread EVERY time a game is confirmed for the Switch.

End of Rant.

Fallout isn't my type of game but it is still good news I suppose. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the other Bethesda games start coming on the Switch for some extra money. I mean Elder Scrolls VI is still not out so why not?

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.