By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR: Fallout 4 GOTY Edition Nintendo Switch listed on Spanish store

Nem said:
I can't believe it until i see it. I can't imagine the switch running the game at an acceptable fps when the base X1 and PS4 struggled to do so.

Well nobody said that game on Switch will be 1080p and have same graphics like PS4.

Around the Network

This would be great for Switch beacuse F4 is really strong game, Fallout 4 is one of best selling Bethesda games, so after Skyrim actually Fallout 4 would make most sense for porting.

Yeah, not buying it.

Edit: I meant the rumor, not the game.

Pinkie_pie said:
It can't be. The game can barely run on the ps4

Blame Bethesda for using an outdated engine. I was playing it on the Xbox One and it ran at like 20 fps with drops to 15. Kinda inexcusable for a game that looks like an early-mid Xbox 360 game.

Pinkie_pie said:
It can't be. The game can barely run on the ps4

Not a single line of code in your life. I'm certain of it.

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:

Yeah, not buying it.

Edit: I meant the rumor, not the game.

A bit of both from me.

I remain very skeptical.

leedlelee said:
Why is it always Spanish retailers???
Has anyone else noticed this???

But it's not always Spanish retailers. Frequently, it's also British and Australian ones (Australia especially has a habit of unvealing new games via the rating sytem).

OT: Can't imagine this to be plausible at all.

Please be true. I haven't played F4 yet so it would be golden to play fallout on the go .

I could see this being true. The game can be ported as a lesser graphic version as the others. The advantage is the mobility and ease of the NS, not the graphics.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I'd probably buy it

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/