PS4 Pro 2.0 28 9.30%

PS4 super slim 13 4.32%

PS VR upgrade 20 6.64%

PS mini 20 6.64%

PS4 slim with a new color(red, white etc) 46 15.28%

PS5 24 7.97%

other? 34 11.30%

Total:301

am I the only one that thinks this is just like a new Slim Bundle?
or if its hardware like a slim version of the PS4pro?

Around the Network

The car like showcase kinda leads me to think a ps pr + psvr + gt sports bundle at a really good price

DialgaMarine said:
Why do people keep saying this is hardware-related? It's so obviously Gran Turismo related. Probably some special edition Pro bundle with GTS lol

I was so blinded with excitement by the possibility of an new PS handheld, I didn't even see this. I think you're right.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
DialgaMarine said:
Why do people keep saying this is hardware-related? It's so obviously Gran Turismo related. Probably some special edition Pro bundle with GTS lol

I was so blinded with excitement by the possibility of an new PS handheld, I didn't even see this. I think you're right.

Yeah, as much as I love my (new!) Vita, that is not happening.

I wish it was something cool though, even if it's GT gubbins.

Playstation Switch

Around the Network

Another PS hardware would be too much for the industry. Just let Nintendo have that space, the Switch is basically what the Vita 2 would be anyway.

Portable market has been badly wounded by smartphone/tablet games, it needs space to heal so that there is room enough for regular handheld gaming and there needs to be just one portable system for now, so developers aren't split, that portion of the market is too weak to support that. It's like two people trying to walk on already thin ice ... it's just not needed. 

Sony needs to stay out of it, besides Playstation 5 needs will need to start taking their focus over the next 12 months if it's to launch by 2019/2020 ... games take 2-3 years to develop, that means hardware dev needs to quite advanced at this point and software development needs to start this year most likely. PS4 still needs to be supported on top of that. Where does another hardware line even fit in here when you factor in VR as well.  

Anyways sounds like this is a GT VR bundle, which would be pretty cool, unfortunately GT is not really my thing.

I would have to assume a PS4 or Pro GTS bundle, with a custom color or design.

I do wonder how much it bothers PS that XB1X is physically smaller than Pro. Not by a lot, but the fact its more powerful and smaller, has to make PS feel they need to shrink the Pro asap, no? Question is, does PS have access to a smaller APU node, or are they willing to use more advanced cooling at a higher cost so the console doesn't sound like a jet again? They could probably do either or both, without changing the $399 price tag. Do you keep Pro as is, and drop the price to $349, or spend more to create a Pro slim, and keep the price at $399?

PS2 portable

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Could be a PS4 Pro Slim. That thing is a fatass compared to the X.

Xen said:
COKTOE said:

Yeah, as much as I love my (new!) Vita, that is not happening.

Aw c'mon ... there's got to be a small amount of chance that there will be a new one xD !