PS VR upgrade 20 6.64%

PS mini 20 6.64%

PS4 slim with a new color(red, white etc) 46 15.28%

PS5 24 7.97%

other? 34 11.30%

Total:301

Around the Network
NATO said:
If its a home console it will be as redundant as the xbox one x.

Its a sexy limited edition PS4slim with GTSports.

So theres a :

limited edition PS4slim (silver/black theme) GTsports bundle.

limited edition PS4pro (glacial white theme) Destiny II bundle.

probably a PS4slim (???) Call of Duty WWII bundle.

probably a PS4pro (???) Starwars Battlefront II bundle.

comeing these holidays right?

I think it will just be a GTS bundle.

There is nothing they can do right now hardwarewise that would have a massive impact. The tech isn't their for a Portable PS4, maybe a PS4 Laptop/Tablet, but I doubt it. I don't think they would be willing to try a PS4 Premium or PSVR 2.0 this year, just too much risk in scaring the console consumers. PS5 is absolutely not happening, because the tech is no where near ready for anything worthy of that title.

About the only thing I can see them doing new in the hardware space is a replacement for the Move. It is the one weak spot in their current hardware line up that can easily be massively upgraded. Even at that though, I think it is better to wait for PS5 and PSVR 2 before introducing an upgrade.

So, my final answer. GTS PS4 Pro special edition bundle.

EDIT: Had this sitting in the browser, and commented without checking for updates. Slim Bundle is massively dissappointing. GT should have the respect to get a Pro bundle.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

PS4 Grill edition? Same Power of X1X, same formfactor of PS3 fat and hotter than any console before.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Xen said:
COKTOE said:

I was so blinded with excitement by the possibility of an new PS handheld, I didn't even see this. I think you're right.

Yeah, as much as I love my (new!) Vita, that is not happening.

I wish it was something cool though, even if it's GT gubbins.

Yeah, I know it's highly unlikely we'll ever see a new Sony handheld. That fact, and it being my favorite portable are why I go overboard when a Vita successor is the main focus, or even just part of a thread.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network

I'm hoping for a PS4 Pro slim with ability to play 4K disc

There's a leak already PSP4K

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

V-r0cK said:
I'm hoping for a PS4 Pro slim with ability to play 4K disc

Same. Although I don't give a toss about 4K discs. Just a slim PS4 Pro will do me.

COKTOE said:
Xen said:

Yeah, as much as I love my (new!) Vita, that is not happening.

I wish it was something cool though, even if it's GT gubbins.

Yeah, I know it's highly unlikely we'll ever see a new Sony handheld. That fact, and it being my favorite portable are why I go overboard when a Vita successor is the main focus, or even just part of a thread.

PSP for me.

Granted, my Vita is a new thing, so it can outdo it!

It's the playstation switch.