By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn is awesome!

WagnerPaiva said:
COKTOE said:
Get some sleep. It's really late. 4:18 am here for Christ's sake. Looks awesome though. Hope to play it some day.

Probably the best game in the PS4. 

I REALLY need to break away from EDF 4.1 and play something else. Almost 400 hours. lol. I have HZD. I should play it, or maybe Uncharted 4 next. I'm way behind.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:
BraLoD said:

3rd, 2nd and 1st?

Nioh: 10 (best game this gen, I read you found it letdown, you monster)

Persona 5: 10 (Morgana + Haru + Makoto + Futaba, 'nuff said)

Sonic Mania: 9,5 (sadly there are some silly smash deaths points, some stages are too big to look for the bonus rings properly with just 10 minutes and it lacked some Master System love, could have been a 10, I kinda still want to give it a 10, lol)

Horizon: 9 (I was thinking about 9,5 before, not anymore, still great nonetheless)

Fair enough, that's a good top 5. About NiOh, I guess it just wasn't for me. xD But I still have to play the final version to judge it (I'll it later this year).  

Did you try Nier Automata?

But it was a top 4 xP

Not yet, I wasn't interested in it until the demo, but that changed my mind, I'm gonna get it eventually, but I dunno when.

WagnerPaiva said:
COKTOE said:
Get some sleep. It's really late. 4:18 am here for Christ's sake. Looks awesome though. Hope to play it some day.

Nah, it isn't.

COKTOE said:
WagnerPaiva said:

I REALLY need to break away from EDF 4.1 and play something else. Almost 400 hours. lol. I have HZD. I should play it, or maybe Uncharted 4 next. I'm way behind.

Oh boy oh boy, sounds like blasphemy, but Uncharted 4 is inferior to Horizon, much less fun and impressive. Horizon is the better game. TBH, great as it is, I could not finish Uncharted 4 yet, got a little bored in the middle.

BraLoD said:
WagnerPaiva said:

Nah, it isn't.

Got be up there, what else we got? Bloodbourne, Until Dawn and Horizon are the ones that come to my mind as reasons to own the console.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

WagnerPaiva said:
COKTOE said:

Oh boy oh boy, sounds like blasphemy, but Uncharted 4 is inferior to Horizon, much less fun and impressive. Horizon is the better game. TBH, great as it is, I could not finish Uncharted 4 yet, got a little bored in the middle.

BraLoD said:

Nah, it isn't.

Got be up there, what else we got? Bloodbourne, Until Dawn and Horizon are the ones that come to my mind as reasons to own the console.

Nioh, Persona 5, Disgaea 5, Sonic Mania, Bloodborne, Uncharted 4, maybe The Last Guardian, Nier Automata and Tales of Berseria too.

Horizon is great but very likely won't end even in the top 10, as we have at least God of War, The Last of Us II, Gran Turismo and Ace Combat 7 to come.

Around the Network

Horizon ZD is an awesome and ... demanding game.

Ultrashroomz said:

*yawn*

Play Persona 5 instead m8.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Morgana sucks. Also I downloaded the free download of Horizon: Zero Dawn on the PS4 the other day. Will hopefully be able to get around to it in the coming weeks.

Last edited by Raven - on 24 April 2021

Agreed

It's uncommon to see a new IP so good in the first game. The story, the setting, the gameplay, the graphics it's too well polished for a debut IP.  Even its DLC is awesome 

Really excited for Forbidden West, it's the PS5 games I'm more interested so far