By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Horizon Zero Dawn is awesome!

Horizon ZD is an awesome and ... demanding game.

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:

*yawn*

Play Persona 5 instead m8.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

Morgana sucks. Also I downloaded the free download of Horizon: Zero Dawn on the PS4 the other day. Will hopefully be able to get around to it in the coming weeks.

Last edited by Raven - on 24 April 2021

Agreed

It's uncommon to see a new IP so good in the first game. The story, the setting, the gameplay, the graphics it's too well polished for a debut IP.  Even its DLC is awesome 

Really excited for Forbidden West, it's the PS5 games I'm more interested so far 

Around the Network

Seems like this still holds true.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Nice! Glad you played it! It’s such a good game! Definitely one of my favorites in the past few years. Oddly, those vantage point sound clips were one of my favorite things about HZD. They provided such an awesome and emotional side story, which sometimes I enjoyed even more than the main story.

For the record, I just finally finished Bloodborne for the first time, so you’re not the only one with a pitifully long backlog. :)

I picked this up on PC not long ago. Haven't played much of it, but what little I've seen thus far seems fine. Only issue I have right now are those lame ass 30fps cutscenes.

d21lewis said:

Glad you liked it. Hoping to get back into it later on this year. It released during a busy time for me so I never finished it.

Four years later.. 

Still never got back to it. And this was a pre-order day one game for me! Now it's free with DLC.

Glad to hear u loved it. I played 20 hours and I found it boring. Don't get wrong the enemies and the graphics are beautiful and the ways to kill the big robot are awesome. However for me the world was empty. As u traverse from one area to the next, world itself is bare. Some ares were cool though where u had forest and u ahd the tiny robot scanning the place and sometimes u had bigger ones around the smaller ones. However there was many of those. Guess I got spoiled with read redemption 2,, witcher series and assasin creed series starting with origins. Plus the story was boring for me and the main character was one dimensional. I didn't really care for her lol

I will have to try it again and give it another shot. Hopefully when that happens I finish the game!