By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which 8th Gen Game Is Your Favourite So Far? Mid 2017 Edition!

What platform is your favourite game on?

PS4 131 47.46%

Xbox One 12 4.35%

Wii U 19 6.88%

Switch 93 33.70%

3DS 15 5.43%

PS Vita 6 2.17%

Total:276
Wright said:
Darwinianevolution said:
The 3DS. The Switch has the potential to surpass it, but it still has a long way to go.

Ah yes, the 3DS. What a fantastic game that is. Might I suggest trying out the Game Boy Advance, it's a prequel and doesn't have the same features but the story and sountrack were much better imo.

EDIT: On second thought, figured you were replying to the poll actually, so take this chance to payback my dumbness. xP

Dammit, I answered the poll before the actual thread XD.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

A Link Between Worlds is my favorite game of all time. However, I'm playing Breath of the Wild now, and I think it's even better.

I can't really say yet which one is my favorite, I'll have to wait until I've completely finished BotW.

Wright said:
Darwinianevolution said:
The 3DS. The Switch has the potential to surpass it, but it still has a long way to go.

Ah yes, the 3DS. What a fantastic game that is. Might I suggest trying out the Game Boy Advance, it's a prequel and doesn't have the same features but the story and sountrack were much better imo.

EDIT: On second thought, figured you were replying to the poll actually, so take this chance to payback my dumbness. xP

Oh how I've missed this site for these kind of comments :)

Botw closely followed by Ori and Halo 5. Some real gems this generation indeed 🙂.

So far my favorite Gen8 game had to be World of Final Fantasy. That game is just so damned fun and entertaining. My second favorite is tied between The Last of US: Remastered (Never played it on PS3), and Uncharted 4.

Around the Network

Bloodborne

Splatoon. If anyone sales other wise they are delusional. Splatton 2 is my favorite ninth gen game though.

Witcher 3 and runner ups are Horizon and Uncharted 4

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

Really hard to choose from these games:
- Splatoon on Wii U
- TMS#FE on Wii U
- FE Awakening on 3DS

They all felt really new and fresh to me.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Switch is 9th gen.
BotW is on WiiU so that.
If this poll included 9th gen it would be Splatoon 2 / Switch.