By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which 8th Gen Game Is Your Favourite So Far? Mid 2017 Edition!

What platform is your favourite game on?

PS4 131 47.46%

Xbox One 12 4.35%

Wii U 19 6.88%

Switch 93 33.70%

3DS 15 5.43%

PS Vita 6 2.17%

Total:276

Probably Metal Gear Solid 5 and Breath Of The Wild

Around the Network

The Wonderful 101

Overall Arizona Sunshine on PSVR

-There are a lot of great expereinces on PSVR that completely topple anything I have played on PS4 and XBO this gen. Farpoint, Driveclub VR, Carnival Games, Resident Evil 7, and many more, we are truly at the forefront of a new era in gaming. Of them all though, Arizona Sunshine is the best example I have played so far. Full VR tacking + Excellent Motion controls, combine with a deep, enjoyable, and lengthy AAA expereince.If we can get more games, in more genres at this level, then I will be an extreamly happy VR gamer.

Retro style, Horizon Zero Dawn

-The best of the rest is without a doubt Horizon. Horizon is for me sits side by side with The Last of Us as the two best games I have ever expereinced in the pre-vr era. Everything about this game is satisfying. The gameplay is some of the best I have expereinced in a 3rd person game, the open world is the most enjoyable I have expereinced, and the story was excellent and extreamly well told. Another titles that I feel shows we have reached the pinnacle of 3D gaming, and sets the bench mark all 3D games should achive going forward.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

The Witcher 3 GOTY edition for me...

Witcher 3, though Horizon is a strong contender.

Around the Network

the wii u was my favorite console out of the ps4/x1/wii u and i would say my favorite game is super metroid on the virtual console