By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - July 2017 NPD Thread! Switch #1

LudicrousSpeed said:
No numbers? Not interested in MicroSony but interested in seeing what Switch sold since it's still hard as fuck to find at retail.

Absolutely  noo  problems here in holland.

Maybe  they shipped  more to the eu?

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
xl-klaudkil said:
LudicrousSpeed said:
No numbers? Not interested in MicroSony but interested in seeing what Switch sold since it's still hard as fuck to find at retail.

Europe's demand seems less univerally consistent so that's what you're seeing.  Here in my State in the US, units come in and last a few days usually at Walmart, Best Buy, and Target, Game Stop about a day.  And where I live is not a particularly hot market.

xl-klaudkil said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

It's sold out here in Luxembourg - a feat not even the Wii managed to do after the initial rush! So it's really not universally available in Europe - maybe not even in the Netherlands and just in the region where you live it's easely available

xl-klaudkil said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

Well this is NPD, so I'm talking the US. It's still very hard to find here.

LudicrousSpeed said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Only reason I found one was pure luck. I live in South Carolina. I went home to Virginia for my grandma's birthday. One of my friends texted me that he got a Switch. He works at Target. I was telling that I hadn't found one and I refuse to play more that MSRP. He told me they had two left and I was able to get one. It's crazy hard to find Switches in the US.

Around the Network
LudicrousSpeed said:
xl-klaudkil said:

Just go to Nintendo World! They always have them in stock. All you have to do is move to New York City like me. Sounds simple, right?

April 30th, 2011 - July 12th, 2018

We need more leakers, so I approve of the librarian, as of now.

That is, till he breaks all of our hearts and leaves.

NintendoPie said:
We need more leakers, so I approve of the librarian, as of now.

That is, till he breaks all of our hearts and leaves.

Who's to say librarian leaks anything? Confirming a leak was true doesn't mean they themselves will leak.

I would be heavily surprised if jal leaks this month, or if anyone leaks. Would love to see the numbers, but I doubt it. Should first hope that Nintendo releases PR next week.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287

Welfare said:

Who's to say librarian leaks anything? Confirming a leak was true doesn't mean they themselves will leak.

I would be heavily surprised if jal leaks this month, or if anyone leaks. Would love to see the numbers, but I doubt it. Should first hope that Nintendo releases PR next week.

Earlier in the thread librarian alluded to possibly leaking numbers in response to bananaking's mocking.

NintendoPie said:
Welfare said:

Earlier in the thread librarian alluded to possibly leaking numbers in response to bananaking's mocking.

If librarian were to come here to clear the air about last month while having the intention to share numbers, got mocked, and still shares them here, that would be a better response than what I would give. 

Let's not assume someone will leak, is all I'm getting at.

Won bet with t3mporary_126 - I correctly predicted that the Wii U's LTD at the end of 2014 would be closer to 9 million than 10 million. http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=6673287