By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - CNN reddit situation- Blackmailed user wrong person? BUZZFEED exposing CNN?!

Did that guy on that Reddit page just call Trump his Emperor God? *SIGH*

Around the Network

Remember when the president did stuff other than fight on twitter with kids?

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

RJ_Sizzle said:

Did that guy on that Reddit page just call Trump his Emperor God? *SIGH*

That is also a meme bro

Trump shared a gif about violence towards the media, there's nothing "cryptic" about that.

EspadaGrim said:
Panama said:
Bit confused, didn't they catch out a CNN producer admitting on candid camera that they're pretty much nothing but fake news? How are they not shut down yet? Who is still watching?

Never Trumpers and Airports.

So the majority of the country then? 

Around the Network
Soundwave said:
EspadaGrim said:

Never Trumpers and Airports.

only by 3 million i guess. but realisticly Fox and MSNBC destroy CNN in ratings their viewership ain't that big.

EspadaGrim said:
Soundwave said:

only by 3 million i guess. but realisticly Fox and MSNBC destroy CNN in ratings their viewership ain't that big.

Not really. Fox News' ratings are way down, CNN is up. 

But mainly it's President Man Baby that gives a shit about dumb crap like that to begin with. Go get health care figured out or do something important. 

Soundwave said:
EspadaGrim said:

But mainly it's President Man Baby that gives a shit about dumb crap like that to begin with. Go get health care figured out or do something important. 

When it comes to total viewership CNN ranks 3rd.

EspadaGrim said:
Soundwave said:

When it comes to total viewership CNN ranks 3rd.

Because CNN and MSNBC split ratings. Again though who gives a shit? Maybe the president should stop fucking golfing and Tweeting and go do some actual work. This isn't a reality TV show. 

The dude who made the gif was a anti-semite racist. He deserves it. In fact he deserves more, it'd be best to just have him killed. His kind don't need to be around.

CNN was being dumb though. This bad publicity will ruin your image further, guys

User was banned for this post and follow up posts -Ryuu96