By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - CNN reddit situation- Blackmailed user wrong person? BUZZFEED exposing CNN?!

CNN just declared war on the internet.

I wouldn't be surprised if CNN staff start getting doxxed now.

Around the Network
Locknuts said:

If by "internet" you mean a small sub section of likely skinny and/or grossly obese dudes who probably couldn't get 15 feet within a vagina ... sure I guess? 

Radek said:
StarOcean said:
The dude who made the gif was a anti-semite racist. He deserves it. In fact he deserves more, it'd be best to just have him killed. His kind don't need to be around.

CNN was being dumb though. This bad publicity will ruin your image further, guys

Dude... What the fuck...

You can defend a racist if you want. But they're, imo, less than people and as such lose their priviledge to things such as life. I suppose they could be used for medical testing, but anything less than that is not enough 

StarOcean said:
Radek said:

Dude... What the fuck...

You can defend a racist if you want. But they're, imo, less than people and as such lose their priviledge to things such as life. I suppose they could be used for medical testing, but anything less than that is not enough 

You do realize calling for the mass killing of racists makes you sound as stupid as racists? 

Soundwave said:
Locknuts said:

If by "internet" you mean a small sub section of likely skinny and/or grossly obese dudes who probably couldn't get 15 feet within a vagina ... sure I guess? 

No I mean anyone who's ever anonymously posted shit about CNN or the larger MSM is now a target. 4Chan and the rest will have a field day. But I imagine gross dudes who can't get pussy probably have more time on their hands, so sure.

Around the Network
Locknuts said:
Soundwave said:

No I mean anyone who's ever anonymously posted shit about CNN or the larger MSM is now a target. 4Chan and the rest will have a field day. But I imagine gross dudes who can't get pussy probably have more time on their hands, so sure.

It was news because the PRESIDENT used the image. So the creator of the image was tracked down. To be honest as a journalistic principal since this is a news story (thanks to the President), CNN should've just basically revealed who the guy was. In many other contexts, the person would simply have their identity revealed on the news. They were under obligation to keep his identity secret, but they caved likely because he cried like a bitch on the phone. 

Which is fairly typical of people like him in reality. 

Trump of course WANTS to create the undemocratic narrative that there is a "war" between the "MSM" (meaning any media that Trump doesn't like, so Fox News convienantly doesn't count of course). Which is grossly irresponsible on the part of a president, no president should be engaging with the media in this way. 

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jul/5/cnnblackmail-trending-no-1-twitter/

It's begun.

Oh and apparently what CNN did is a form of coercion in the US. Which is bad.

LadyJasmine said:
StarOcean said:

You do realize calling for the mass killing of racists makes you sound as stupid as racists? 

Look at you, defending racists. I'm sure you'd also defend pedophiles, serial killers, serial rapists, and the like too, huh? It's not stupid to weed out these inferior forms of life. Plus, there are alternatives, they could be used to better medicine or have them work hard labor until they break

StarOcean said:
LadyJasmine said:

Look at you, defending racists. I'm sure you'd also defend pedophiles, serial killers, serial rapists, and the like too, huh? It's not stupid to weed out these inferior forms of life. Plus, there are alternatives, they could be used to better medicine or have them work hard labor until they break

No because as an actual minority I am not full of hate and anger

LadyJasmine said:
StarOcean said:

No because as an actual minority I am not full of hate and anger

You just defend racists then