By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump vs CNN Twitter Fight.

He retweeted the gif from Reddit. It's inciting violence? Lmao no CNN are just using this as an excuse like everything else.

Around the Network

The day he stops tweeting is when people stops reading his shitty tweets, but it won't happen so he'll keep doing it. He likes the attention, he doesn't care how he gets it. I doubt he cares if he's influential like Elon Musk/Bill Gates or infamous like Adolf Hitler, for as long as he gets attention.

iron_megalith said:
DRAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAA

You should ban most of the entertainment then since most of them incite violence in some form.

This makes perfect sense since they serve the exact same purpose.

For all the shit I said about the other CNN thread I've got to hand it to VGC for being more dignified than the actual president of the United States

Errorist76 said:
EricHiggin said:

My point exactly. The recent leak shows CNN is spewing mostly BS to push the Russia story. They also mention they know there's some truth to not only Russia messing the the US, but also the US messing with everyone else's elections for a long time. What goes around, comes around.

Look at 100 different international leaders, all are very different in many many ways for various different reasons. Why does Trump have to be a certain way? If the news is different all over the world, and that's ok, then why not the world leaders?

What CNN reports is well known and therefore pretty much backed by facts. I mean the US is trying to put their fingers everywhere since a century at least but surely after WW2. How many wars have they started, how many regimes tried to replace?! mostly without success sadly..

Trump can be how he wants...at least a smaller part of Americans elected him...if they're ok with such behaviour ( most are not) they probably deserve such a leader. I simply couldn't respect someone as my president who can't even formulate complex sentences. Let's just hope he'll stay at least peaceful, although I kinda doubt it with his pubertal temperament.

Want to know what else used to be "well known"?  That the Earth was flat...  good to know that was the factual truth and still is...   heaven forbid anyone ever came along and questioned that fact and tried to prove otherwise...  (btw, a bunch of scientists, astronomers, mathematicians, were all executed during this period, only to later be proven correct about their crazy "round Earth" assumptions and proofs).

The US hasn't been all that succussful in their attempts, if you believe what the news tells you. The bigger question is did they really want to change things, or did they just want to destabilize them? There are just as many, if not more benefits to destabilizing another country, instead of democratizing it, in terms of business anyway.

So what your saying is if the best American public speaker, super articulate, good looking, well dressed, ran for President, against a bunch of Trump like candidates, yet had by far, the worst policies and agenda planned for the US, that you would rather vote for them because you would respect the fact that they were hands down, the most acceptable on the outside, but heartless and empty between the ears?

Trumps behavior reminds me a lot of my mother. If my brother and I were legit, she was legit. If we got out of hand, she tried to stop it legitimately at first, but since that rarely worked, she would get a little crazy and in our faces, like Trump. Needless to say, while it took some time at first for us to get used to that, we eventually fell in line, and were much more well behaved in general going forward. Playtime was fair game, but otherwise, acting as mature as possible for our age was expected. Trump is just acting like a parent with some out of control kids who won't follow the rules. The news is acting like a bunch of spoiled brats who were never disciplined and don't like the fact that the new dad in town doesn't allow this nonsense, and for good reason.

Around the Network
Turkish said:
etking said:

CNN promoted his assasination several times and should be closed. The fake media have gone too far, it is not their job to spread hate and fake news.

Yup, they should close all MSM, can't the president order their closure? He should be able to do so.

You mean like Erdolf does in turkey?! Thank god the U.S. isn't a dictatorship yet and the American people would probably intervene before it happened, unlike Turkey who let themselves be deceived, just like Gernany once fell for the Nazis.

EricHiggin said:
Errorist76 said:

What CNN reports is well known and therefore pretty much backed by facts. I mean the US is trying to put their fingers everywhere since a century at least but surely after WW2. How many wars have they started, how many regimes tried to replace?! mostly without success sadly..

Trump can be how he wants...at least a smaller part of Americans elected him...if they're ok with such behaviour ( most are not) they probably deserve such a leader. I simply couldn't respect someone as my president who can't even formulate complex sentences. Let's just hope he'll stay at least peaceful, although I kinda doubt it with his pubertal temperament.

Want to know what else used to be "well known"?  That the Earth was flat...  good to know that was the factual truth and still is...   heaven forbid anyone ever came along and questioned that fact and tried to prove otherwise...  (btw, a bunch of scientists, astronomers, mathematicians, were all executed during this period, only to later be proven correct about their crazy "round Earth" assumptions and proofs).

The US hasn't been all that succussful in their attempts, if you believe what the news tells you. The bigger question is did they really want to change things, or did they just want to destabilize them? There are just as many, if not more benefits to destabilizing another country, instead of democratizing it, in terms of business anyway.

So what your saying is if the best American public speaker, super articulate, good looking, well dressed, ran for President, against a bunch of Trump like candidates, yet had by far, the worst policies and agenda planned for the US, that you would rather vote for them because you would respect the fact that they were hands down, the most acceptable on the outside, but heartless and empty between the ears?

Trumps behavior reminds me a lot of my mother. If my brother and I were legit, she was legit. If we got out of hand, she tried to stop it legitimately at first, but since that rarely worked, she would get a little crazy and in our faces, like Trump. Needless to say, while it took some time at first for us to get used to that, we eventually fell in line, and were much more well behaved in general going forward. Playtime was fair game, but otherwise, acting as mature as possible for our age was expected. Trump is just acting like a parent with some out of control kids who won't follow the rules. The news is acting like a bunch of spoiled brats who were never disciplined and don't like the fact that the new dad in town doesn't allow this nonsense, and for good reason.

This reads like satire...please tell me it is.

Trump acts more like a spoiled kid than an adult let alone a parent. 

What he definitely tries to do is push his critics into some kind of self-censorship by trying to bad mouth them. Freedom of speech and the free press are two of the most important pillars of any democracy and you're ok with him trying to sabotage that concept?!

its not on him to decide what they are or are not allowed to say. If you the people allow that you'll soon find yourself in a dictatorship.

Sorry for you mother though.

EricHiggin said:

A scientific "fact" is fundamentally different than something the news would typically report on. These facts generally revolve around "this event happened" or "this person said something", not "here we present a hypothesis for explaining earth's shape". Scientific facts are based on explaining events or phenomena while "news" facts are based on mere existence of events or phenomena.

We don't need a thorough scientific analysis of whether or not some individual is actually being investigated by the FBI. That doesn't even really make sense. 

PS: Flat earth theory largely went away around the third century BC. It is a myth that it was common in medieval times and before Colombus.

iron_megalith said:
DRAAAAAAAAMAAAAAAAAA

You should ban most of the entertainment then since most of them incite violence in some form.

I see you are defending him again.

See, the difference is that Donald trump isn't a random person, or any show or channel. He is the president of the US. Though it is obviously a station he will never value more than entertainer Trump. The guy represents a whole country when he speaks, not just himself, and especially shouldn't be himself.

However to suggest the meme support violence on Journalists means your even more clueless to the average person then Trump is.

The meme is more like 'Cnn your my bitch now'