By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump vs CNN Twitter Fight.

Volterra_90 said:
It's really nice to have a president like that, inspiring all the people to punch periodists' faces. That's great, we should celebrate! How inspiring!

God, I hate Trump with passion.

You mean like that?!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Quite a reason to be proud of what your democracy has achieved. A reason to celebrate....or at least get drunk as f***!

Cheers mate, there will cone better times. Just keep fighting the good fight. And who knows....maybe it is even time for another revolution...

Around the Network
Errorist76 said:
Volterra_90 said:
It's really nice to have a president like that, inspiring all the people to punch periodists' faces. That's great, we should celebrate! How inspiring!

God, I hate Trump with passion.

You mean like that?!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Quite a reason to be proud of what your democracy has achieved. A reason to celebrate....or at least get drunk as f***!

Cheers mate, there will cone better times. Just keep fighting the good fight. And who knows....maybe it is even time for another revolution...

Can't see the pic . But, yeah, I'm hopeful that this disgrace will come to an end once people notice what they did. And, yeah, if this is... something that keeps going for a long time (not just Donald Trump, but the fascists, because that's what he is, taking control of governments); revolution is in place.

Violence against reporters? Lmao talk about reaching.

Volterra_90 said:
Errorist76 said:

You mean like that?!

(sorry, couldn't resist)

Can't see the pic . But, yeah, I'm hopeful that this disgrace will come to an end once people notice what they did. And, yeah, if this is... something that keeps going for a long time (not just Donald Trump, but the fascists, because that's what he is, taking control of governments); revolution is in place.

It strangely disappeared. I just reuploaded it. Be quick ;D

What you say is true though, he acts like a fascist...still not as bad as Putin or Erdogan but fascistic non the less. I'm from Germany, I know one when I see one.

Wow now at 550K likes, this is the most liked tweet of Pres. Trump ever?

Around the Network
numberwang said:

I said it before and I'll say it again...Idiocracy has long arrived. Not far from a president that openly farts and burps in the camera.

Errorist76 said:
numberwang said:

I said it before and I'll say it again...Idiocracy has long arrived. Not far from a president that openly farts and burps in the camera.

Presidential...

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2015/10/obama-caught-in-the-oval-office-doing-the-unthinkable-3228572.html

We should also not forget Bubba Bill

So this is the evolution of a winner takes all system. Two major shit parties that successfully split the population into name calling each others like a bunch of preschoolers. Gotta love how shitty our system is and the influx of money into politics. It just seems like one big cruel joke. Fuck winner takes all, fuck the electoral college, fuck republicans and fuck democrats. Long live proportional representation! Happy fucking 4th of July.

barneystinson69 said:

Deserved. CNN pulled the Russia story from their ass for months, and they are run by a bunch of "adults" as well. I honestly would be angry as well if I was being continually targeted by the media unjustly because they don't suck up to the cocks of Wolf Blitzer and Rachel Maddow.

I wouldn't say they pulled it out of their ass. It was stated by several in the White House including our former President and the former director of the FBI.

CNN reports the news. They don't make it. Unless I'm missing something...

Mr Puggsly said:
The reaction from the video shows why the media has such low credibility.

People can simulate murdering Trump but this funny video is treated as dangerous? This makes really glad Trump is president. Shows how fucked up the media is.

I'm fairly sure every respected news outlet including CNN condemnedthat beheaded Trump video. Like him or not, he's still the President.