By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Donald Trump vs CNN Twitter Fight.

Moneybags said:
HaHa I love it! These networks spend their entire day bashing him. It's cool to see him make a funny video about it. Awesome to see our president strike back a bit.

I'd prefer a real fist fight though, not fake wrestling...against Obama. Or better even...Michelle. Not sure he'd stand one round.

Around the Network

The reaction from the video shows why the media has such low credibility.

People can simulate murdering Trump but this funny video is treated as dangerous? This makes really glad Trump is president. Shows how fucked up the media is.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Aside from the "attack of the media" this is just childish. Screw the Russia investigation and botched healthcare. A president who hasn't anything better to do than use his twitter to do this should not hold any office ever.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

TurboElder said:
monocle_layton said:
This is disgusting. Regardless of what people thought of Obama, he was never this childish. All of the former presidents had class.

How anyone supports this billionaire (and elite) conman is beyond me

Obama is a war criminal that is responsible for killing over 500.000 Syrians alone.

I already said I'm not looking at political actions. Trump is a terrible person, and with him lying like a piece of shit, it seems he'll continue to keep supporting Saudi Arabia bombing thousands of innocents. 

He's only been in office for 7 months. Trust me, he'll probably continue the trend.

Mr Puggsly said:

People can simulate murdering Trump but this funny video is treated as dangerous? This makes really glad Trump is president. Shows how fucked up the media is.

I think we all know the media is ruined from the left/right wars. No one is offended by the video when you disregard the people who'll obviously be offended (sjw's).

The issue is that this man is wasting his time on Twitter and always acts like a child. Should we remind everyone of when he complained about an SNL skit? The man should at least do something useful or nice for once. I mean, Obama and Michelle always made sure they tried to be healthy and promote exercise. 

In all seriousness, I would love for Trump to do something along those lines. Whether if it'd be awareness for people with sicknesses/disabilities or promoting a good cause, reasonable people would definitely appreciate him using his power for good. Sure, there'll obviously always be haters, but it's not as if I (and many others) like to hate on him for no reason. I said countless times before he was inaugurated that I will always be open to accepting him if he's a decent president and leader

Around the Network

Healthcare discussions are going on. America's allies the Saudis are murdering innocent people in Yemen. Yet people's main concern is with some stupid meme.

The truth is the meme is a distraction. Trump loves it because of that. Then there's CNN. Does anyone think they're really offended by this? They're not. They're happy about it because a meme with their logo was retweeted more than 200,000 times. They know that people will tune into CNN just to see how they will respond. As a news network, everybody knows they suck. They know they suck. But as long as people keep watching, it doesn't matter.

Check out my art blog: http://jon-erich-art.blogspot.com

jason1637 said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

I know you're only a teenager, but the president of the free world can't act this way. It's funny with a comedian, actor or musician does it but the president, not so much. He's going to really fuck all of us over in the end and do some serious damage internationally.

CNN has been down his throat for months and all he did was post a meme on twitter because he doesnt like CNN.

If CNN were down OUR throats, ok. We can do whatever. Again, the president of the free world can't and shouldn't. He/she must show better poise and restraint than that. It's that's simple.

Mr Puggsly said:

You misunderstand something..those things are just reactions to the holy fucked-up-ness Donald Trump seems to impersonate. I don't think anyone would have cared had Trump not made one terrible decision after another since he has entered office. He's pretty much a disgrace for the position he's in. The way he acts he is even looking worse than George W at the moment, which in itself is quite an achievement. Btw I believe most Americans do share my opinion.

AlfredoTurkey said:
jason1637 said:

CNN has been down his throat for months and all he did was post a meme on twitter because he doesnt like CNN.

If CNN were down OUR throats, ok. We can do whatever. Again, the president of the free world can't and shouldn't. He/she must show better poise and restraint than that. It's that's simple.

Do you live in Turkey, Alfredo? Cause suddenly I remember someone who sadly reacts even worse to similar situations. Let's just be happy it's not that bad yet.

It's really nice to have a president like that, inspiring all the people to punch periodists' faces. That's great, we should celebrate! How inspiring!

God, I hate Trump with passion.