By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I forgot how frustrating is Uncharted gameplay

I picked up Uncharted 3 on current sale since I only played it once. It is so frustrating, they made a million animations for Drake but forgot to make proper controls and camera. He walks clumsily like drunken, constantly swinging to all directions and stumbling on something, and bending down for no reason. Combat and gunplay are horrible, hit detection and aiming are the worst I have ever experienced in any game. They did so much better job with The Last of Us, they must gotten a lot of heat for Uncharted.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

Git gud.

Nuff said.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Oh ya....they took soooo much heat for Uncharted. It was crazy. People were calling for heads to roll

Loll Uncharted doesn't have gameplay, you must be thinking of a different game.

Ohhh yeah i agree with you 100%! Uncharted 3 has the worst controls of them all and it's the worst one in the franchise and good god all those stupid unnecessary animations -.- but i assure the other Uncharted's don't have this problem .. UC2 and 4 have perfect controls.

But i have to say that i disagree about the melee combat i think it's the best and most fun of all Uncharted's , actually i'm not sure which one i prefer more UC4's melee combat or UC3's.

Around the Network

Never had any issues with them. I think the controls work just fine.

Ka-pi96 said:
Teeqoz said:
Loll Uncharted doesn't have gameplay, you must be thinking of a different game.

A different game? Don't you mean an actual game?

Yeah I mistyped. Everyone knows Uncharted is a movie haha.

Oh and i think you should change the title to 'I forgot how frustrating the gameplay is in Uncharted 3'. :)

Yeah, Uncharted 3 is a mess. Aiming and moving is so clumsy. "Drunken" is probably the best word for it. However the patch on PS3 made things slightly better and from what I understand the Bluepoint remaster improved things as well?

I can say, however, that these issues don't apply to the series as a whole. 1, 4, and especially 2 play very well.

You mean those tiny parts of gameplay Uncharted 3 actually offered when you wheren't running from unexplained spiders

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar