By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I forgot how frustrating is Uncharted gameplay

I think Uncharted 3's gameplay did feel especially sloppy, was a decent game nonetheless.

Around the Network

At least in the Collection 3 controlled just like 1 & 2 outside of the cinematic melee

Does anyone remember Uncharted 3 before they had to patch the controls? It was...not great.

Platinums: Red Dead Redemption, Killzone 2, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator Salvation, Uncharted 1, inFamous Second Son, Rocket League

I always thought Uncharted series had terrible gameplay. Great characters, graphics, set pieces etc. Terrible, truly terrible controls and gameplay. Borderline unplayable.

Huh, I don't remember there being any problems with controls, aside from my hate towards aiming using a controller in general.

Around the Network

The ps4 version feels and plays like uncharted 2.

Must be you tbh.

foodfather said:
I always thought Uncharted series had terrible gameplay. Great characters, graphics, set pieces etc. Terrible, truly terrible controls and gameplay. Borderline unplayable.

Seems fitting that it sounds as if you didn't even play them at all.

It felt buttery smooth to me and my brother when we played it on the PS3 and nathan drake collection

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian

Some of the comments....Was fine for me. Not easy per say, but as far as "Hard Mode" plat chases go...pretty easy.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."