By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
JWeinCom said:
BasilZero said:

It seems like any console/PC Sonic game that gets ported over to a pre-switch era Nintendo portable is just terrible.

Started on Sonic Lost World and my experience on the 3DS is abysmal compared to the PC version I played few years ago lol

The controls on the 3DS and the screen doesnt help...

Is there a reason you're intent on playing old Sonic games that were not reviewed well to begin with and probably haven't aged well? I mean, live your life, but pretty sure there are much better games you could be playing in your free time.

Maybe he's secretly Arin Hanson from Game Grumps. =P



Around the Network
JWeinCom said:

Is there a reason you're intent on playing old Sonic games that were not reviewed well to begin with and probably haven't aged well? I mean, live your life, but pretty sure there are much better games you could be playing in your free time.

I'm going through my 3DS backlog and after spending 90 hours on one SMT game, another 40 hours on another SMT game and yet another 150+ hours on another RPG game on 3DS - decided to play something shorter and another genre lol.

(I'm also playing these games during my 1 hour lunch break at work Mon-Fri - so not at home where I have access to my other platforms lol).

Anyways, I cant believe how different the 3DS ports of Generations and Lost World are. Its like playing a completely new game lol. I enjoyed Generations and Lost World on PC.

Once I'm done with the Sonic Games - got Shattered Crystal and Fire & Ice next - I'll play another SMT game - next one will be SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked.

Edit: Bought the Sonic games for like $5 each when they went on sale lol

And anyways I am playing other games during my free time at home.

Last edited by BasilZero - on 29 May 2022

    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
JWeinCom said:

Is there a reason you're intent on playing old Sonic games that were not reviewed well to begin with and probably haven't aged well? I mean, live your life, but pretty sure there are much better games you could be playing in your free time.

I'm going through my 3DS backlog and after spending 90 hours on one SMT game, another 40 hours on another SMT game and yet another 150+ hours on another RPG game on 3DS - decided to play something shorter and another genre lol.

(I'm also playing these games during my 1 hour lunch break at work Mon-Fri - so not at home where I have access to my other platforms lol).

Anyways, I cant believe how different the 3DS ports of Generations and Lost World are. Its like playing a completely new game lol. I enjoyed Generations and Lost World on PC.

Once I'm done with the Sonic Games - got Shattered Crystal and Fire & Ice next - I'll play another SMT game - next one will be SMT Devil Survivor Overclocked.

Edit: Bought the Sonic games for like $5 each when they went on sale lol

And anyways I am playing other games during my free time at home.

Still don't quite get it, but do you.



JWeinCom said:

Still don't quite get it, but do you.

I dont see how its confusing for someone to clear their backlog....besides I like Sonic games (even bad ones like 3D blast lmao).

Edit: When I make commitments, I stick to them - even if its something I dont like to do (i.e. I dont like paying bills but gotta do it still - went with this example because I'm about to make some payments lol).

Last edited by BasilZero - on 29 May 2022

    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
JWeinCom said:

Still don't quite get it, but do you.

I dont see how its confusing for someone to clear their backlog....besides I like Sonic games (even bad ones like 3D blast lmao).

Edit: When I make commitments, I stick to them - even if its something I dont like to do (i.e. I dont like paying bills but gotta do it still - went with this example because I'm about to make some payments lol).

I'm not going to debate you about it, but if I have a game in my backlog, but I don't think I'll enjoy it, I'll just not play it, or if I do play it, I'll set it aside once I realize I don't like it. The money is gone one way or another, so I don't see the point in forcing myself to play it. If I ordered a pizza and it tasted like shit, I'd just stop eating it. 



Around the Network
JWeinCom said:
BasilZero said:

I dont see how its confusing for someone to clear their backlog....besides I like Sonic games (even bad ones like 3D blast lmao).

Edit: When I make commitments, I stick to them - even if its something I dont like to do (i.e. I dont like paying bills but gotta do it still - went with this example because I'm about to make some payments lol).

I'm not going to debate you about it, but if I have a game in my backlog, but I don't think I'll enjoy it, I'll just not play it, or if I do play it, I'll set it aside once I realize I don't like it. The money is gone one way or another, so I don't see the point in forcing myself to play it. If I ordered a pizza and it tasted like shit, I'd just stop eating it. 

Have some decency !

Give the rest to your sh*tty neighbor next time 😏



Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Nintendo Shutting Down Pokémon DP Sound Library After Just 3 Months



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

SegaHeart said:

Nintendo Shutting Down Pokémon DP Sound Library After Just 3 Months

Lmao

What a waste of time.

They should just release the music on streaming services like Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, etc.



    

Basil's YouTube Channel


                    

BasilZero said:
SegaHeart said:

Nintendo Shutting Down Pokémon DP Sound Library After Just 3 Months

Lmao

What a waste of time.

They should just release the music on streaming services like Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon, etc.

Nintendo would make alot of money like how Microsoft puts their music in Istore.



Cute and honest Sega Saturn fan, also noone should buy Sega grrrr, Sega for life.

SegaHeart said:

Nintendo would make alot of money like how Microsoft puts their music in Istore.

Ironic thing is some of the music is on Apple's store, but you have to buy it full price instead of being able to stream it.

All of the Pokemon games music is on there.

(Also a horribly small sized OST of Super Mario Odyssey is on there too).



    

Basil's YouTube Channel