By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Chrkeller said:

Be patient.  It has only been 7 years since the announcement.  

"Only" lmao

Around the Network

Well, I am only poking fun at the illusion of a liberal West based on how real westerners behave.
They are as liberal as the non-West at best.

Leynos said:

DK64 sucked ass. Aimless game and yes it had far far far too much shit to collect. It just made the game tedious esp Switching characters running back to do whatever.  It felt like running errands while drunk.

Dont worry. We are not getting another one.

Hopefully we will get a DKC soon though.

Tomorrow is the Nintendo Direct, just like I mentioned it would happen (It was obvious).

Here's hoping we get Zelda TP and Zelda WW remasters!

Maybe only for a short moment but tomorrow, Nintendo fans will be living the good life, hopefully !

So, we'll finally whatever they've cooked for the 2nd half of the year ...

Don't know if I should be expecting much. It's a 40 min. presentation which is fairly lengthy if they had nothing to show otherwise.

I won't be surprised if we finally get the first real trailer for MP4 at the end of the presentation while we also get the announcement of a dual HD release Prime 2 + 3, like they did with Pikmin 1 + 2 for example.

Otherwise, a party game ? Mario sport game ?
Dragon Quest 3 HD-2D of course.

The rest is quite the wild-west otherwise, so it'll be fun.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

Maybe only for a short moment but tomorrow, Nintendo fans will be living the good life, hopefully !

So, we'll finally whatever they've cooked for the 2nd half of the year ...

Don't know if I should be expecting much. It's a 40 min. presentation which is fairly lengthy if they had nothing to show otherwise.

I won't be surprised if we finally get the first real trailer for MP4 at the end of the presentation while we also get the announcement of a dual HD release Prime 2 + 3, like they did with Pikmin 1 + 2 for example.

Otherwise, a party game ? Mario sport game ?
Dragon Quest 3 HD-2D of course.

The rest is quite the wild-west otherwise, so it'll be fun.

I hope DQ3 HD-2D becomes the Trilogy HD-2D

Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

Well, I am only poking fun at the illusion of a liberal West based on how real westerners behave.
They are as liberal as the non-West at best.

Sir, this is a Wendy's. 

BasilZero said:

Tomorrow is the Nintendo Direct, just like I mentioned it would happen (It was obvious).

Here's hoping we get Zelda TP and Zelda WW remasters!

I kind of want WWHD on the switch 2.  Could be 4k at 60 fps, given the graphic style.  

i7-13700k

Vengeance 32 gb

RTX 4090 Ventus 3x E OC

Switch OLED

Chrkeller said:

I kind of want WWHD on the switch 2.  Could be 4k at 60 fps, given the graphic style.  

Whose to say they cant do FPS boost like features like the Xbox Series?

Spoiler!
(I know they probably wont but one can only hope....)

I have low expectations, at least on the first-party side.
Any possible cross-gen games probably won't be shown yet because why show the weaker version first?
Switch 2 isn't getting unveiled until around September or October I'm thinking (it's confirmed not be unveiled tomorrow). Unless it's not launching until June 2025 or later, they pretty much have to reveal it this year.
3D Mario seems like a waste of a Switch exclusive since having it launch with Switch 2 is such an obvious business decision.
The only newly unveiled first-party game I can picture right now is Rhythm Heaven. That's not something you need Switch 2 for. The series ran from 2006-2015 and it's something that you could charge $30-$40 for and still make a good profit on.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima