By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
curl-6 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Zippo's at it again. Do they ever get tired of getting people's hopes up?

I swear all you ever do is complain.

Stop being so negative all the time, you'll feel better if you just ignore this kind of crap and look on the bright side.

I don't complain all the time. You search through my recent posts in other threads you'll see I'm not always complaining.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
curl-6 said:

I swear all you ever do is complain.

Stop being so negative all the time, you'll feel better if you just ignore this kind of crap and look on the bright side.

I don't complain all the time. You search through my recent posts in other threads you'll see I'm not always complaining.

Not ALL the time, but I do see mostly negative posts, at least in the Nintendo section. Not meaning to attack you or anything, just maybe you'd feel better if you ignored losers like Zippo or dodgy rumours and focused on the stuff you enjoy instead.

Hello Guys I have a question which games do you recommend to play on the switch. Specifically the classic games that come with switch online.

BiON!@ 

hellobion2 said:

Hello Guys I have a question which games do you recommend to play on the switch. Specifically the classic games that come with switch online.

Oh now that's easy !

All the Kirby games :)

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Btb, just here to mention that with the release of Octopath Traveler II on the Xbox platform, they also add an update for every consoles in which there's a new Extra Battle Mode consisting of new superbosses.

They kinda hinted at what those and it sounds pretty siiiiick. Will probably touch it again tomorrow just to see what this all about

Around the Network

Never thought I'd see the day when we'd get a Horizon game on Nintendo.

Guess it makes sense as the Switch has a big portion of the audience for the LEGO series.

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/461311/lego-horizon-adventures-announced-for-ps5-switch-and-pc/

curl-6 said:

Guess it makes sense as the Switch has a big portion of the audience for the LEGO series.

https://www.vgchartz.com/article/461311/lego-horizon-adventures-announced-for-ps5-switch-and-pc/

Kind of the weird surprise, but from a market sales standpoint, prolly the type of thing Sony doesn't mind seeing a derivative spin off of it's prime IP on another's console.

MLB The Show has been the testing ground for this previously, but now something more PlayStation/Sony makes it to Nintendo. I know Xbox isn't as relevant as they were during most of the 360 days and even a few years ago, but ouch for Xbox not getting this. 

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Wman1996 said:

MLB The Show has been the testing ground for this previously, but now something more PlayStation/Sony makes it to Nintendo. I know Xbox isn't as relevant as they were during most of the 360 days and even a few years ago, but ouch for Xbox not getting this. 

Wasnt really a testing ground. MLB forced Sony to put the games on other consoles or they would lose the license. Im not sure if MLB is big on other consoles.

curl-6 said:

Sort of? I'm struggling a bit to see the market for this one. Lego games do well on Nintendo platforms. But I feel like for the most part Lego Horizon will appeal to people who are fans of Horizon and Lego. Not just Lego fans. And, those fans would seem to be more likely to buy it on a Playstation console.

I dunno. Maybe there are just some people who buy all the Lego games? Seems a bit weird to me. Maybe it's for people who have a PS4 and a Switch but not a PS5? Seems like it would make more sense to just make a PS4 version.