By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Shtinamin_ said:

AMC Theatres has announced the Nintendo and Illumination animation will be returning
June 28, 2024.

This is an opportunity for The Super Mario Bros. Movie to become the #1 animation movie of all time in the box office.

#1 The Lion King (2019): $1,646,106,779

#2 Frozen 2: $1,451,653,316

#3 The Super Mario Bros. Movie: $1,363,400,036

Nintendo & Illumination need to earn $282,706,743 more to surpass and become #1. Let’s-A Go!

The fact that #1 is the REMAKE of The Lion King is sickening. Thankfully Disney remakes are a dying disease.

Also I finally took out the Omega Pirate in Metroid Prime Remastered. Had it not been for Power Bombs I wouldn't have been able to.

Around the Network

New super mario movie. This movie series will go down in history as the lord of the rings of gaming movie series i predict.

BiON!@ 

Interesting Rumor

Spoiler!

Youtube posted a survey recently asking "What would you consider buying?"

The next console could be called Nintendo Switch Attach. I think that will be the biggest PTSD of the WiiU. The average consumer will definitely assume that the Nintendo Switch Attach is just an attachment/accessory/addition.

I think that if they call it Nintendo Attach, it wouldn't be the end of the world and would actually be a clever name and makes you think what can it attach it? VR? Other devices?

Please take with a grain of nanoscopic salt.

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 160 million (was 120 million, then 140 million, then 150 million)

PS5: 130 million (was 124 million)

Xbox Series X/S: 54 million (was 60 million, then 57 million)

"The way to accomplish great things, is to be indefatigable and never rest till the thing is accomplished." - Joseph Smith Jr.

Shtinamin_ said:

Interesting Rumor

Spoiler!

The next console could be called Nintendo Switch Attach. I think that will be the biggest PTSD of the WiiU. The average consumer will definitely assume that the Nintendo Switch Attach is just an attachment/accessory/addition.

I think that if they call it Nintendo Attach, it wouldn't be the end of the world and would actually be a clever name and makes you think what can it attach it? VR? Other devices?

I hope that wouldn't prevent backwards compatibility with the Switch.

CaptainExplosion said:
Shtinamin_ said:

Interesting Rumor

Spoiler!

I think if this is a true rumor (I dont know but the survey is real), then there is a high chance of B/C. And the past has a good track record. WiiU had B/C, Wii had B/C, GBC had B/C, GBA had B/C, DS had B/C, 3DS had B/C.

"The way to accomplish great things, is to be indefatigable and never rest till the thing is accomplished." - Joseph Smith Jr.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Shtinamin_ said:

Interesting Rumor

Spoiler!

If there's "Switch" in its name, that will definitely the thing to be the least concerned about 

We reap what we sow

Hoping for Zelda WW/TP HD ports or ports of Zelda OoT3D/MM3D.

Shtinamin_ said:
CaptainExplosion said:

I think if this is a true rumor (I dont know but the survey is real), then there is a high chance of B/C. And the past has a good track record. WiiU had B/C, Wii had B/C, GBC had B/C, GBA had B/C, DS had B/C, 3DS had B/C.

True, that's a good sign. But I think just Attach by itself is a better name than Switch Attach.

Mario movie story artist Jeff Diffenderfer has shared some concept art for the first movie.

Turns out we almost had Daisy, Toadsworth and Birdo in the movie, maybe they'll be in the next movie, and there's also what looks to be a flashback to Peach humiliating a young Bowser in highschool during prom week, which I imagine was cut from the movie because it'd make Peach come off as less likable.

CaptainExplosion said:

Mario movie story artist Jeff Diffenderfer has shared some concept art for the first movie.

Turns out we almost had Daisy, Toadsworth and Birdo in the movie, maybe they'll be in the next movie, and there's also what looks to be a flashback to Peach humiliating a young Bowser in highschool during prom week, which I imagine was cut from the movie because it'd make Peach come off as less likable.

Can’t wait to see all the Mario Crew.

Also I thought it was weird they didn’t explicitly say it was The Super Mario Bros. Movie 2. They just said that it’ll be a “return to the world of Super Mario Bros.”