By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
BasilZero said:

My 3 month free NSO code that I got when I bought my Switch back in 2020 still works.

Guess I'll try out some NSO games and get vouchers for both Super Mario RPG and Super Mario Bros Wonder.

Yeah, got to play some shoot'em ups for these eras that I missed. 

Finally will have a chance to play the long acclaimed Super Mario Land 2 before Wonder comes out too

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
BasilZero said:

My 3 month free NSO code that I got when I bought my Switch back in 2020 still works.

Guess I'll try out some NSO games and get vouchers for both Super Mario RPG and Super Mario Bros Wonder.

Finally will have a chance to play the long acclaimed Super Mario Land 2 before Wonder comes out too

It's a pretty short game so should only take you a weekend.

I think the cool thing about Super Mario Land 2 is how close it gets to the console Mario games on such limited hardware. Even did a few interesting things like making a real use for coins and giving you the freedom to choose levels. Night and day compared to Mario Land. On its own merits, it's a very good platformer, but not nearly as good as the console games. 

So it's just as I thought. Mario Kart killed F-Zero. -_-

Turn Me Up, the team behind the Switch ports of the Borderlands Collection, Tony Hawk 1 + 2 Remake, It takes Two, and the Arkham Trilogy, hint that they have more ports incoming.

Mar1217 said:

You are in for a ride.

Love Super Mario Land 2.

Its a unique Mario experience - Super Mario Land was more like the original SMB with a few differences here and there but Super Mario Land 2 was on its own a unique experience.

Also the first time Wario appeared and is the main antagonist.

(Note - Daisy appeared for the first time in Super Mario Land 1).

Around the Network

Now if only Wario got a new platformer.

CaptainExplosion said:

Now if only Wario got a new platformer.

They had Wario Land and Wario World

Now they just need to make one of the following

Wario Bros

Wario Sunshine

Wario Galaxy

Wario Odyssey

(lol)

BasilZero said:
Mar1217 said:

You are in for a ride.

Love Super Mario Land 2.

Its a unique Mario experience - Super Mario Land was more like the original SMB with a few differences here and there but Super Mario Land 2 was on its own a unique experience.

Also the first time Wario appeared and is the main antagonist.

(Note - Daisy appeared for the first time in Super Mario Land 1).

I had the chance to blast through the first Mario Land quite often on my Gameboy Advance SP. Was funny how I thought the game was sooo difficult back then but now I could just breeze through it haha.

Hope SML 2 has a similar curve 👍

Ok, Pikmin 4 demo, first impressions?

Most of what I've seen of the gameplay demo, people have enthusiast about what they played. Ditching the day time limit seem to have been a good choice for them.