By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
CaptainExplosion said:

Is this a bad sign for the Mario movie?

No.

It's just a deal from a seller selling the tickets. Most theaters won't have such deals for the event 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Kakadu18 said:

Just finished Dread Mode in Metroid Dread.
Needed time: 5:42:59
Overall time: 11:33:09
Item collection: 100%
Deaths: 121
Damage taken: 84281
Saves: 100

That ended up being a lot of fun. Beat Raven Beak after five attempts. Exactly 100 saves is interesting. And it took less time than I expected.

Took me a lot more attempts than that to beat Raven Beak on the default difficulty. Made it all the more satisfying killing him.

Considering I've beat him over 50 times in the boss rush he's become pretty easy for me. On my first play through I needed probably over 30 attempts.

Mar1217 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Is this a bad sign for the Mario movie?

No.

It's just a deal from a seller selling the tickets. Most theaters won't have such deals for the event 

True, and I'm sure the site still had to pay for all the tickets.

Kakadu18 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Took me a lot more attempts than that to beat Raven Beak on the default difficulty. Made it all the more satisfying killing him.

Considering I've beat him over 50 times in the boss rush he's become pretty easy for me. On my first play through I needed probably over 30 attempts.

Yeah, that was me as well. This man truly felt like such a huge hurdle after all th bosses we fought through. Kinda why I really like this game overall, and Samus Returns too because of the awesome finales they have.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
Kakadu18 said:

Yeah, that was me as well. This man truly felt like such a huge hurdle after all th bosses we fought through. Kinda why I really like this game overall, and Samus Returns too because of the awesome finales they have.

Raven Beak felt like a successor to Ridley in terms of how evil and terrifying he was, but unlike Ridley I don't see him coming back from the dead anytime soon. Isn't there something in Metroid lore that explains why Ridley keeps returning?

Around the Network

Jack Black spoiled the first scene in The Super Mario Bros. Movie. Hopefully Nintendo doesn't fire him over this.

My right joy con just keep wrongly syncing to vertical position despite pressing SR+SL.

The syncing responds just fine after I press the buttons but after this, the Led is filled in the vertical position (first lights from right to left) and the display on controls settings is a single joycon on vertical position, so I can only use it with the vertical's input.

Has anyone here experienced this?

Edit: Nvm, found the problem. SR button isn't responding 

Last edited by 160rmf - on 15 March 2023

We reap what we sow

Reminder, the eshop for Wii U and 3DS is closing very soon. Get those last purchases in.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Chris Pratt showing that he really can sound like Mario.

theRepublic said:

Reminder, the eshop for Wii U and 3DS is closing very soon. Get those last purchases in.

Dragon Quest VIII was my last purchase which I made last week.

My WiiU is dead so I'm gonna end up emulating what I have left to play on that.