By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ktay95 said:
RavenXtra said:
You Still Can't Pre-Order The Super NES Classic In The US, And This Could Be Why

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/07/you_still_cant_pre-order_the_super_nes_classic_in_the_us_and_this_could_be_why

"So why hasn't the SNES Mini got this approval yet? One possible reason is that getting FCC approval would lead to an early leak; let's be honest, it's not like a modest device like this would struggle to get the approval.
This might go some way to explaining why GameStop, Toys 'R Us and Target are not yet listing the Super NES Classic and why Amazon US, Walmart and Best Buy only have placeholder pages. It seems many US-based retailers have policies about not listing products without the all-important FCC approval. Microsoft has recently stated that the lack of FCC approval is the reason that the Xbox One X can't be pre-ordered yet, so this might not seem as farfetched it as sounds."
_____

Really annoying if true, I just want to be able to pre-order one of these things already D:

Lol cant even preorder a confirmed to be releasing product but here in Australia we can preorder tech demoes

No I'm not joking Zelda WiiU was up for preorder since the day that tech demo was shown off, before the WiiU even released.

Yep lol

I thought it would be the same for the big countries. I guess not

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/07/04/splatoon-2-file-size-is-3-1gb-according-to-the-uk-eshop/

Files size only 3.1 gb. I will go for digital. 

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

OMG NEW THREAD !

Tagging

Regarding the poll. N2DS XL looks very cool in my opinion but I already have New 3DS so I won't be buying it.

Around the Network
Peh said:

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/07/04/splatoon-2-file-size-is-3-1gb-according-to-the-uk-eshop/

Files size only 3.1 gb. I will go for digital. 

Yeah, I was going to get it digitally anyways, but I'm glad the game will at least be making an efficient use of my storage space

I doubt that i will get the New 2DSXL. I need a Switch first and am waiting for Switch stock.

I think im done with the 3DS...... by that I mean I'll most likely won't buy anymore 3DS games or things for it. FE fates was probably the last 3DS game I have bought.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
I think im done with the 3DS...... by that I mean I'll most likely won't buy anymore 3DS games or things for it. FE fates was probably the last 3DS game I have bought.

Thats how i feel too. Ever Oasis or Hey Pikmin will be my last 3DS game. I might get Samus Returns based on how it reviews but i doubt it.

Jranation said:

I'll hopefully be able to start finding the games for cheap, before it gets to the point where they start becoming desired and expensive again.