By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Jranation said:
I think im done with the 3DS...... by that I mean I'll most likely won't buy anymore 3DS games or things for it. FE fates was probably the last 3DS game I have bought.

I'll hopefully be able to start finding the games for cheap, before it gets to the point where they start becoming desired and expensive again.

Around the Network
Jranation said:
I think im done with the 3DS...... by that I mean I'll most likely won't buy anymore 3DS games or things for it. FE fates was probably the last 3DS game I have bought.

Lol I was done ages ago. Like I think Ive only bought 4 games since 2015

Its why I wish theyd just give us HD ports of the new games 3DS is getting on Switch.

Jranation said:

I'm mostly done with buying new stuff on the 3DS too, but I may get Samus Returns or Apollo Justice 3DS if it comes to the West. My backlog on the other hand... Gonna be pushing through that for a while. @_@

RavenXtra said:
Jranation said:

I'm mostly done with buying new stuff on the 3DS too, but I may get Samus Returns or Apollo Justice 3DS if it comes to the West. My backlog on the other hand... Gonna be pushing through that for a while. @_@

I kinda envy you in a certain way, cuz in my case, I won't stop playing/buying games on my 3DS until SMT Strange Journey Redux is out at least. And I already have a freaking great backlog. The addition of my Switch just makes it worse lol.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

In terms of 3DS stuff, I still plan to get Metroid, Mario and Luigi, Radiant Historia, and SMT Strange Journey.

I wonder how much support 3DS will get for the rest of 2018.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Oh and as for the poll, I'm really torn. I actually really like the way the N2DS XL looks,but not a big fan of the current color schemes. $149 isn't a huge asking price so I might get one if they release a more appealing color bundle.

I won't be getting the 2DS XL, unless my original 3DS breaks

The price is pretty good, but the way it opens is a bit weird :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Flip Wars releasing on the Nintendo Switch eshop tomorrow:

Green098 said:

Flip Wars releasing on the Nintendo Switch eshop tomorrow:

Totally forgot about this

Pocky Lover Boy! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Z7lcX37oE

New trailer for Fire Emblem Warriors and it shows us a few new chars Lucina, Frederick Lissa and Robin (male).