By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Platina said:
Anyone up for Splat 1/2

Squads/Salmon Run/Turf

?

Oh shit, you finally got a Switch?

Remember I'm always up for Splatoon

Edit: on that same note, I also got Rocket League, so I'm up for that at anytime too if anyone wants to play!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Around the Network

So I bought my brother Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle as a Christmas present and he took it for a spin today.

Far out this game is beautiful. So vibrant, rich and smooth. A close second beyond Odyssey for the best looking Switch game to date IMHO. The gameplay isn't really my cup of tea but my brother is enjoying it a lot.

Slarvax said:

Edit: on that same note, I also got Rocket League, so I'm up for that at anytime too if anyone wants to play!

If there's ever a VGC online meet-up for RL, give me a heads up!

It's the only online game I got for the Switch so far, and it's going to be a pain to pay for whenever they start charging for online :thumbs_down:

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

curl-6 said:

So I bought my brother Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle as a Christmas present and he took it for a spin today.

Far out this game is beautiful. So vibrant, rich and smooth. A close second beyond Odyssey for the best looking Switch game to date IMHO. The gameplay isn't really my cup of tea but my brother is enjoying it a lot.

Yeah, it's a very pretty game.  An unexpected use of Snowdrop but it makes a great impression.  It might not be as technically advanced as Odyssey, Xenoblade, FAST RMX, or even BOTW but it does what it sets out to do nearly perfectly, very clean look.

Speaking of, I highly suggest picking up FAST RMX, if not immediately then when it is on sale.  It looks and runs better than NEO and it plays a lot better to boot.  Also, has all the NEO DLC plus new content.  

Nuvendil said:
curl-6 said:

Yeah, it's a very pretty game.  An unexpected use of Snowdrop but it makes a great impression.  It might not be as technically advanced as Odyssey, Xenoblade, FAST RMX, or even BOTW but it does what it sets out to do nearly perfectly, very clean look.

Speaking of, I highly suggest picking up FAST RMX, if not immediately then when it is on sale.  It looks and runs better than NEO and it plays a lot better to boot.  Also, has all the NEO DLC plus new content.  

I'm no expert but I actually think Kingdom Battle looks advanced than Xenoblade 2; obviously it doesn't have to render as many objects at once so it can afford to spend more rendering time on each one, but it's textures, lighting, and image quality are better. And while Botw similarly has much more going on at once, it's also at its core a Wii U game, while Kingdom Battle clearly looks better than what Wii U could handle in terms of its visual feature set.

As for RMX, I played Neo on the Wii U to death, including the DLC, so the 6 extra tracks aren't enough incentive for me to buy it again, excellent game though it is. I am very eager to see what Shin'en do next on Switch though.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
Nuvendil said:

I'm no expert but I actually think Kingdom Battle looks advanced than Xenoblade 2; obviously it doesn't have to render as many objects at once so it can afford to spend more rendering time on each one, but it's textures, lighting, and image quality are better. And while Botw similarly has much more going on at once, it's also at its core a Wii U game, while Kingdom Battle clearly looks better than what Wii U could handle in terms of its visual feature set.

As for RMX, I played Neo on the Wii U to death, including the DLC, so the 6 extra tracks aren't enough incentive for me to buy it again, excellent game though it is. I am very eager to see what Shin'en do next on Switch though.

I supposed advanced was the wrong word.  Demanding is more on point.  Kinda like comparing XCX and Art of Balance.   The former is more demanding, the latter has more advanced features in play.

And fair enough on RMX.  Still, I would keep an eye on it for sales.

Ultrashroomz said:
It's great to see Nintendo supporting making our MyNintendo coins extremely valuable by providing us with some amazing rewards, including discounts on their killer apps.

That game is surprisingly fun, specially in multiplayer.

If it had neither  the "Metroid Prime" name, nor the super-deformed characters....it could potentially be a hit similar to Kid Icarus Uprising, I think

Looking to get myself a new switch game what do you guys recommend? I have Zelda,Mario,Mario n rabbids, mk8,splatoon2, xbc 2.

Mar1217 said:
Baddman said:
Looking to get myself a new switch game what do you guys recommend? I have Zelda,Mario,Mario n rabbids, mk8,splatoon2, xbc 2.

Doom, Raymans Legends or ... did you take a look at the Indie games catalog on the Eshop ?

There's a ton of them !

Just said eff it and got stardew valley. I was always interested but them graphics made me hesitant actually. I have Rayman Legends on wii u and unfortunately for Doom I do not like playing games in First Person. I played over 200 hrs of Fallout 3 in 3rd person with the terrible animations and all.

RolStoppable said: 

Breath of the Wild question: Is it really not possible to have 30 hearts and full stamina in this game, even with the DLC?

Nah apparently the most you can get is two hearts away from two full rows, with max stamina.

I dunno where you guys find all these shrines though, I'm at like 90 hours and I have 19 hearts and less than two full wheels of stamina!

Baddman said:

Fast RMX