By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Greetings! I was around on the last Nintendo thread (Nintendomination, I think?) for a while when Smash Wii U launched and then I basically fell off the face of the Earth... BUT I'M BACK! AND THIS TIME I HAVE A SWITCH! My family has been very kind to me for Christmas, with Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, Splatoon 2, and Arms bestowed upon me.

Currently, I've around 392 moons in Mario (most of my time as you'll no doubt see), beat the 2nd boss in Splatoon 2 and am at lv.7. Haven't touched Arms as I'm waiting to try it with a group of friends later today, and haven't touched Xenoblade because I feel compelled to get the DLC pass before I start due to it containing some form of story content next month. Thankfully, I'm trading in a stack of games later today as well that should give me the money for it.

I hope to be more active with the Nintendominion community this time, so hopefully you'll all see me contribute more!

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS

Around the Network

I actually regret choosing FE Warriors than Mario x Rabbids in October. It felt worse than Hyrule Warriors, even though I had no idea who the characters were in HW (besides Zelda and Link).

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Megaoverlord12 said:
Greetings! I was around on the last Nintendo thread (Nintendomination, I think?) for a while when Smash Wii U launched and then I basically fell off the face of the Earth... BUT I'M BACK! AND THIS TIME I HAVE A SWITCH! My family has been very kind to me for Christmas, with Mario Odyssey, Xenoblade 2, Splatoon 2, and Arms bestowed upon me.

Currently, I've around 392 moons in Mario (most of my time as you'll no doubt see), beat the 2nd boss in Splatoon 2 and am at lv.7. Haven't touched Arms as I'm waiting to try it with a group of friends later today, and haven't touched Xenoblade because I feel compelled to get the DLC pass before I start due to it containing some form of story content next month. Thankfully, I'm trading in a stack of games later today as well that should give me the money for it.

I hope to be more active with the Nintendominion community this time, so hopefully you'll all see me contribute more!

Yes I think I remember you and your obnoxious Toon Link! Welcome back!

Jranation said:
I actually regret choosing FE Warriors than Mario x Rabbids in October. It felt worse than Hyrule Warriors, even though I had no idea who the characters were in HW (besides Zelda and Link).

Mario Rabbids ain't going anywhere, and despite being a Mario title, the game actually does go on sale so your patience will be rewarded.

Lonely_Dolphin said: 
Jranation said:

Mario Rabbids ain't going anywhere, and despite being a Mario title, the game actually does go on sale so your patience will be rewarded.

Oh yes thats true!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Anyone up for some Splatoon 1 squads or Splatoon 2 league battles?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Happy New Year from Australia!!! Hopefully this year will be another awesome year for us Switch gamers! Animal Crossing better be happening Nintendo! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Can we link tweets again?

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

VersusEvil said:
Just bought SMO and the collectors edition of Xenoblade Chronicles 2 :P

You couldnt have made better choices.Believe me, XC 2 is excellent and Mario is the best Switch game.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Oh well, someone made a thread already
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=233912

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Lonely_Dolphin said:

Yes I think I remember you and your obnoxious Toon Link! Welcome back!

D'aaaww someone remembered! Good to be back.

Gamertag, PlayStation Network ID, and Nintendo Network ID: Look at username. Huzzah for originality.  3DS Friend Code: 4038-6546-0886

Currently own PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, GameCube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, and 3DS