By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mar1217 said:
GoOnKid said:

Boy, that sounds amazing! I love Nintendo <3

Always the most quirky out of the bunch 😌

For good measure, their ex NOA president Reggie, will prolly be in the middle of the parade throwing a few new OLED Switches into the crowd telling how everyone should have "fun".

How generous! Though I wonder if there is some kind of a catch, like a hidden Gamestop membership or something.

Around the Network

I like looking up rumors even if some of them become untrue lol.

Its better than looking up/reading debates about video games between 2-3 groups of people.

Mar1217 said:
KLXVER said:

Could you tell people to stop talking about it on the internet for me? They are kinda hard to dodge.

Or just game in the meantime so you don't have to look at anyone posting this type of stuff all around. 

Getting to enjoy yourself while also not sweating the small stuff is quite fun, you'd learn 😉

Well I usually dont give rumors much of a thought, but this is from the guy who pretty much nailed some of the announcements of the last Direct.

Mar1217 said:
GoOnKid said:

Boy, that sounds amazing! I love Nintendo <3

For good measure, their ex NOA president Reggie, will prolly be in the middle of the parade throwing a few new OLED Switches into the crowd telling how everyone should have "fun".

Bad news. Batman stole his balloons.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:
Mar1217 said:

What?

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Leynos said:

What?

Sad you people never seen the best Batman movie of all time

Leynos said:
CaptainExplosion said:

What?

Sad you people never seen the best Batman movie of all time

Oh I have, I just thought it meant a more recent incident involving bat balloon burglary. XD Also, looking back at the Sages in Tears of The Kingdom (and their avatars after their respective temples are cleared) fighting alongside Link has me wondering if we should have a Zelda fighting game in the style of Soul Calibur with the playable roster taken from Tears of The Kingdom.

I'm the uncle at Nintendo and check out this Direct am I leaking!

Leynos said:

I'm the uncle at Nintendo and check out this Direct am I leaking!

Not funny. *hits Leynos in the head with a barrel*

Any good primers/videos/websites that give a breakdown of The Teal Mask? I'm eagerly waiting for its release this evening and wanna make sure I'm as prepped as I can be

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android