By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Darwinianevolution said:

So apparently Red Dead Redemption is coming to the Switch?

https://mynintendonews.com/2023/08/07/rockstar-games-announces-red-dead-redemption-coming-to-switch-this-month/

I mean, this is great. But after the launch failure that was the GTA Trilogy Remaster, I can't avoid feeling uneasy about this.

Cant be any worse since its just upres'd.

If it is worse....lol

Around the Network

A Rockstar Games game coming to Switch. Funny you should mention that.

I'm legit excited to play The Pokémon Trading Card Game tonight! I haven't played it in.....at least 20 years, but that was my first ever Pokémon game! It's gonna be a great trip down memory lane.

I'm convinced Nintendo is going to hold onto the mainline Game Boy Pokémon games for the launch of the Switch 2 lol

Anyone have cancelled Nintendo games they wish were released?

I would have liked to try out Kid Kirby.

CaptainExplosion said:

Donkey Kong (GameCube) will forever be one of the biggest what if's for me. Supposed to have been a direct sequel to Donkey Kong 64 with enhanced graphics but......Rare was bought by Microsoft early in development, so the game was cancelled. 

I would've loved to have had another 3D Donkey Kong game. 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
gtotheunit91 said:

Come on Nintendo and TPC! 

We want it but realistically speaking it would cut part of their business if they were to make this possible.

Look I'd personally be playing Emerald for the rest of time and would prolly not care about any other games coming if it were the case lol

I hate that you're right, for me would be Crystal 

We reap what we sow

gtotheunit91 said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Donkey Kong (GameCube) will forever be one of the biggest what if's for me. Supposed to have been a direct sequel to Donkey Kong 64 with enhanced graphics but......Rare was bought by Microsoft early in development, so the game was cancelled. 

I would've loved to have had another 3D Donkey Kong game. 

Same. The buyout by Microsoft left so many potentially great games to die.

BasilZero said:
Darwinianevolution said:

So apparently Red Dead Redemption is coming to the Switch?

https://mynintendonews.com/2023/08/07/rockstar-games-announces-red-dead-redemption-coming-to-switch-this-month/

I mean, this is great. But after the launch failure that was the GTA Trilogy Remaster, I can't avoid feeling uneasy about this.

If it is worse....lol

Protag gonna glitch out of reality in the sad ending 🥲

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:
BasilZero said:

If it is worse....lol

While saying "Eehhh fuck it.", because the ending blows.

Mar1217 said:

Speaking of the ending in RDR.

I finished RDR on PS3 about two years ago.

Legit laughed out loud when I saw my MC getting attacked by wolves in the cutscene during the finale/boss fight.

Those same damn wolves ended up killing me once the cutscene ended which made no sense, peak game design.