By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Club Nintendo: eShop Charts 12/26, NA 2020 Playtime Report

dx11332sega said:

This opinion might be no good , but I feel Nintendo could probably get Level 5 ? The makers of ni no kuni, yokai watch and professor layton ? So , far Level 5 only made 1 game for console in entire 2020 , Level 5 fired many employees and need help their only game they released in 2020 was yo kai watch I think it undersold? IDK about Ni no Kuni dev? but Level 5 seems to be in trouble would hate for them to go bankrupt .

When I heard about Nintendo buying Next Level Games, my first thought was 'Oh, they got the Professor Layton devs?' until I remembered which was which. That said, Nintendo's philosophy on buying studios seems to be only taking in those who wish to be bought. If Level Five approaches them, I'm sure they'd give it careful consideration, but otherwise I doubt Nintendo would pursue them.

Around the Network

https://www.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood

Maximilian Dood is streaming Monster Hunter Rise's demo, which he got a few hours early. With 4 players online, it looks just as good as the trailers have shown recently, which is good news because there was the off chance recent trailer footage was based on the eventual PC release. 

I'm now fully hyped for this game, though I need to keep expectations low ... my record with games I hype up a lot pre-launch isn't the greatest

AngryLittleAlchemist said:

https://www.twitch.tv/maximilian_dood

Maximilian Dood is streaming Monster Hunter Rise's demo, which he got a few hours early. With 4 players online, it looks just as good as the trailers have shown recently, which is good news because there was the off chance recent trailer footage was based on the eventual PC release. 

I'm now fully hyped for this game, though I need to keep expectations low ... my record with games I hype up a lot pre-launch isn't the greatest

At least now people can hopefully get over the whole "this can't be Switch footage, it'll be low res and blurry on Switch" nonsense.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

I wish Atlus ported Persona 3-5 to the Switch.

Unless I get a sudden irresistible urge to play the demo, I'll wait until it's final release in March to get my hands on MH Rise. I don't want to sidetrack myself for completing a few games in my backlog and new recent purchase first

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Grey Skies: A War of the Worlds Story is coming to Switch on February 4th: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/grey-skies-a-war-of-the-worlds-story-switch/

Normally I'd be hyped as I am a huge WotW fan, but that crappy Blair Witch game has made me wary of buying games just cos I love the IP.

Bet with Liquidlaser: I say PS5 and Xbox Series will sell more than 56 million combined by the end of 2023.

curl-6 said:

Grey Skies: A War of the Worlds Story is coming to Switch on February 4th: https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/grey-skies-a-war-of-the-worlds-story-switch/

Normally I'd be hyped as I am a huge WotW fan, but that crappy Blair Witch game has made me wary of buying games just cos I love the IP.

Only thing to do here is to wait for reviews sadly. 

I got biten badly by Remothered two months ago so I understand your pain there.

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

curl-6 said:

Normally I'd be hyped as I am a huge WotW fan,

This threw me in for a loop.

Not quite the WotW I was thinking of.

mZuzek said:
curl-6 said:

Normally I'd be hyped as I am a huge WotW fan,

This threw me in for a loop.

Not quite the WotW I was thinking of.

Which one were you thinking of?

curl-6 said:
mZuzek said:

This threw me in for a loop. Not quite the WotW I was thinking of.

Which one were you thinking of?

To me that acronym means Will of the Wisps.