By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Microsoft vs. Nintendo vs. Sony: Seventh Generation Games Comparison.

PAOerfulone said:

Actually no, only GTA IV. 
Galaxy 1 & 2 BOTH rank higher than GTA V, all versions, on Metacritic. 
Plus, on GameRankings Galaxy 1 is the highest rated game of all-time, while Galaxy 2 is the 3rd highest.

And yet, those games didn't rank first in GOTY awards.

Around the Network

Ah, I was wondering when I would encounter you, the infamous Lawlight. 
And your point is?

John19 said:
NawaiNey said:

Actually no, The two highest rated games of the gen were GTA IV and GTA V, you could play them on everything But the Wii.

Nope, Galaxy 1&2 are both above GTA V. They rank higher than GTA V because of the decimal, although that isn't shown on Metacritic
So yes, the two highest rated exclusives were on the Wii

Are we really going to argue over fucking decimal points?lol

Also GTA IV has a 98, so oneof the top two games is on Wii, and it's not the highest one.

Why're we even talking about just the top two anyway? It's such a weird number to get hung up on. Why not top 5 or Top 10, or Top 25?

NawaiNey said:
John19 said:

Nope, Galaxy 1&2 are both above GTA V. They rank higher than GTA V because of the decimal, although that isn't shown on Metacritic
So yes, the two highest rated exclusives were on the Wii

Are we really going to argue over fucking decimal points?lol

Also GTA IV has a 98, so oneof the top two games is on Wii, and it's not the highest one.

Why're we even talking about just the top two anyway? It's such a weird number to get hung up on. Why not top 5 or Top 10, or Top 25?

Chill, I was just saying how you were wrong since you said the two highest rated games of the gen were GTA IV and V. You are right with IV (although we know how everyone feels about that game now), but V is not the second highest rated, so you were wrong with that.

And idk, I'm not the one who brought up the top two

I'm still in pain over the fact that I can't play Demon's Souls because I don't own a 3

Around the Network

After all is said and done, PS3 and Wii look quite good

that's why you only need a playstation and nothing else.

MLB The Show in the 90s? Three times? A sports game and a annual series with minor improvements each year? Something is seriously wrong with these reviewers. If you wanna do sport, shut down the console.

And then Demon's Souls is below the 90s. Seriously, this game is clearly 92-93.

And finally Pandora's Towers is missing this list? Probably because it missed the US first, the reviewers were pissed, but it is a great game.

Otherwise these lists seem fine to me.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

So, MS couldn't win against sony  even when sony were worst.

How about 8th gen ?

I wonder how a similar list would look this gen (or is it last gen now, when the Switch has been released?).

Seems like Sony nailed it last gen though! Pretty impressive. But I still prefer my Wii, mostly because it did something new. One of my favorite consoles ever.

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.