By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "When you wake up and #DetroitBecomeHuman is still a PS4 exclusive and you're still an @Xbox owner. #ThursdayThoughts"

Tagged games:

COKTOE said:
curl-6 said:

Meh, I'm not an Xbox owner, but I'd rather catch herpes from a toilet seat than play anther of David Cage's games.

Original comment.....aborted.

On second thought, I figured my original statement was a bit too strongly worded.

Around the Network
Goatseye said:
bananaking21 said:
Boy, for someone who notoriously dislikes Sony you surely are posting a lot about them!

Do you secretly want a PS4 goatseye? I'd heavily recommend it. It has a lot of great games, and really interesting ones coming to like GoW and Detroit which is mentioned in your op.

Boy, for someone who notoriously dislikes my threads you surely love posting on them!

I welcome you here though. Let's not derail this. What do you think of this tweet?

I enjoy your threads actually. It's nice to see someone trying so hard to spread an agenda. 

As for the tweet. It's stupid and caring worthy, that's why it was deleted shortly after. Ohh wait... Your OP didn't mention that... Hmmm.... I wonder why

curl-6 said:
COKTOE said:

Original comment.....aborted.

On second thought, I figured my original statement was a bit too strongly worded.

It was a biiiit harsh. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Jim Said it best  

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

bananaking21 said:
Goatseye said:

Boy, for someone who notoriously dislikes my threads you surely love posting on them!

I welcome you here though. Let's not derail this. What do you think of this tweet?

I enjoy your threads actually. It's nice to see someone trying so hard to spread an agenda. 

As for the tweet. It's stupid and caring worthy, that's why it was deleted shortly after. Ohh wait... Your OP didn't mention that... Hmmm.... I wonder why

So deleting stuff makes it a bit more okay, noted for future use. 

Around the Network
bananaking21 said:
Goatseye said:

If you followed the link provided...
This thread is about the tweet, not motives that lead them to delete the tweet.
Also, if my OP is incorrect, please suggest the truth so I can update my thread.
Let's make sure we talk about the tweet and not myself, make a thread on that if you wish.

This is just stupid.... its OK Xbox only owners that game is more likely gonna suck, (though i expect some of you to already know that), i actually have a friend who got a PS4 and is very hyped for the game and i have done nothing but tell him to stop being excited for it because it will more than likely let him down.

Anyway i rather Sony would focus on getting more exclusives like Nioh or Nier Automata instead of yet another David Cage game.

As a PS4 owner I have zero interest in Detroit.

That's a bad look. It always surprises and disappoints me when professionals in the industry act like trolls. Leave that to us, please.

Slade6alpha said:
This comment sums my situation up perfectly.
"When you wake up and own both platforms but have zero interest in playing Detroit: Become Human."

Welp.