By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "When you wake up and #DetroitBecomeHuman is still a PS4 exclusive and you're still an @Xbox owner. #ThursdayThoughts"

Tagged games:

edit: my bad wrong thread

Around the Network

This tweet makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. I like it when Xbots feelings get hurt. Dat bully mentality yo.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Bandorr said:
estebxx said:
This is just stupid.... its OK Xbox only owners that game is more likely gonna suck, (though i expect some of you to already know that), i actually have a friend who got a PS4 and is very hyped for the game and i have done nothing but tell him to stop being excited for it because it will more than likely let him down.

Anyway i rather Sony would focuse on getting more exclusives like Nioh or Nier Automata instead of yet another David Cage game.

Worst friend possible?  Your friend is happy - and you are trying to take that away? Seriously? That is extra super creepy.

I have no interest in the game, but I'm not going to go around telling people not to be hyped for something THEY may like.

I'd immediately block, unfriend, and ignore any "friend" that would be constantly pestering me like that.

Hmm perhaps i worded that wrong, if you think im constantly going out of my way to tell him to stop caring for the game then thats not whats going on, you see this dude trusts me a lot with games and constantly asks me about my opinion on upcoming games, and when he asked me about Detroit i was just honest with him and told him David Cages games arent exactly the best of the best out there, and that he should not let himself get to hyped over the game and just wait for reviews and opinions on it.

That being said he has brought up the game several times and each one i have told him that i have no faith in that game and that the best he can do (in my opinion) is keep his hype in check and wait for reviews.

bananaking21 said:
Goatseye said:

Boy, for someone who notoriously dislikes my threads you surely love posting on them!

I welcome you here though. Let's not derail this. What do you think of this tweet?

I enjoy your threads actually. It's nice to see someone trying so hard to spread an agenda. 

As for the tweet. It's stupid and caring worthy, that's why it was deleted shortly after. Ohh wait... Your OP didn't mention that... Hmmm.... I wonder why

The tweet isnt stupid. Sony should keep showing off their exclusives because Sony always wins.

It's good that Sony has so many exclusives, because when I see stuff like The God of Us 4 : Daddy Edition and Detroit Become Human I question the legitimacy of "greatness awaits"

Around the Network

I know that feeling bro.
but also with journey, nier automata and horizon zero dawn. =(

Moon&Antarctica said:
It's good that Sony has so many exclusives, because when I see stuff like The God of Us 4 : Daddy Edition and Detroit Become Human I question the legitimacy of "greatness awaits"

Greatness dowsnt await, it's already here.

yeesh, looks like this got under some people's skin

anyway, social media was a mistake

celador said:
yeesh, looks like this got under some people's skin

anyway, social media was a mistake

I see what you did there...

Bandorr said:

Fair enough, perhaps I read too much into what you said.  If he is asking you for your opinion then that is entirely not what I had pictured.

I will remove my comment seeing as how I was quite wrong given this better understanding of what you mean.

Its cool bro, no hard feelings.

jonathanalis said:
I know that feeling bro.
but also with journey, nier automata and horizon zero dawn. =(

love it so much