By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "When you wake up and #DetroitBecomeHuman is still a PS4 exclusive and you're still an @Xbox owner. #ThursdayThoughts"

Tagged games:

I think people will survive if they miss this interactive movie.

Around the Network

Glad I have access to this title. loved heavy rain and I enjoyed beyond. Wouldn't want to miss out on the next.

But move from them I bet some Sony Fanboy do this that works for QD or is written by David Cage after MS approach him to make a game like Detroit but without "Robots" and Cage give them the middle figher again like when they approach him, back on Heavy Rain days and asking to make a game without ''kindnapping''

I mean if know about games you don't ask David Cage to make games for your console and tell him your games is just Robots and kindnapping

Some trash talk is good and fun but that was a pretty lame attempt.

I have a PS4 PRO and I couldn't give a shit if it was cancelled or became a Switch exclusive.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
sc94597 said:
I think people will survive if they miss this interactive movie.

Wrong thread. We're talking about Detroit: Become Human. 

Taking pride in screwing over consumers. #justconsoledevthings

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I will buy detroit eventually, and I agree that it's not a great time to be an Xbox owner. At the same time... this is extremely unprofessional.

I dont think the comment by them is mean, and it points out that if you want to play it you need to get a PS4.

kowenicki said:
JRPGfan said:
I dont think the comment by them is mean, and it points out that if you want to play it you need to get a PS4.

It isn't mean, thats correct.

It is childish and unprofessional and very embarrassing for the 'adult' that tweeted it.

Having seen, what I have seen of it so far.  Having 'played' his previous 'games'.  I doubt anyone is waking up worried that his latest lame atempt at 'art' is not on their platform of choice.

David De Gruttola is like a spoilt kid that nobody has ever said no to.  Someone needs to stop him.   He isnt original, his stories are always broken, it isnt art and his 'games' are dull.  Emporers new clothes always springs to mind with this clown.

I love the models in the game so far though: 

^ that is a good looking character model.

Also about originality.... how many other games, do you play as Androids? Escape your prison, play as a Android that has to stop a rogue android, play as a free'ed Android that just wants to give others freedom too. This is without mentioning how much story work they put into the choices you make. Most games give you 3-4 choices to questions, and they always result in more or less the same thing happending in game. In detroit things can branch off and have huge impacts in game, its differnt. Id dare say its Original.