By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - "When you wake up and #DetroitBecomeHuman is still a PS4 exclusive and you're still an @Xbox owner. #ThursdayThoughts"

Tagged games:

This is was not approved by the team. They don't share this vision. Remember about Wendy's twitter?

3DS, Wii, PSP, Vita, PS2, PS3, PS4 & Steam.

Around the Network
S.T.A.G.E. said:

I will buy detroit eventually, and I agree that it's not a great time to be an Xbox owner. At the same time... this is extremely unprofessional.

I think only an Xbox fan would know if it is a good time or not to be one. As for Detroit Become Human, it's not a game Xbox owners are known to have a community around. 

The story actually looks pretty decent. Hopefully it doesn't "play" like the heavy rain though. I can just watch it on YouTube. There are "choose your own adventure" style videos out there...

Why is this a big deal? Xbox dev and execs have been running around all week talking about how much more powerful XB1X is than PS4 Pro, but a Sony dev can't tweet about how their game is only on PS4?

When child molesters die and go to Hell, they wake up in a dirty motel room and turn on the TV only to find that for all of eternity all they can do is play Beyond Two Souls on PSNow.

I own both and couldn't care less about David's latest "game" lol.

Around the Network

It's a DVD movie, I'm sure most Xbox gamers will live.