By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Odyssey, Breath of the Wild, and Splatoon 2 will all pass 10 million

What do you think?

You're right curl 273 64.24%

Go home curl you're drunk 152 35.76%

Total:425

Zelda and Mario will make it but idk about Splatoon 2 I love Splatoon but the sequel is going to have to be supported by Nintendo far better than the original post-launch in order for it to get there.

Around the Network

First Switch has to sell 10m.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

You think it won't?

Ka-pi96 said:
vivster said:

You think it won't?

I think it hasn't yet. I mean imagine if the supply constraints get worse and they can only produce 5 units a month. Or if they decide that it's just too successful and stop production like they did with the NES Clasic.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:

I think it hasn't yet. I mean imagine if the supply constraints get worse and they can only produce 5 units a month. Or if they decide that it's just too successful and stop production like they did with the NES Clasic.

I highly doubt the production can slow down as much as under 10 units a month. If anything, it's bound to stay at least above 20.

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
vivster said:

I highly doubt the production can slow down as much as under 10 units a month. If anything, it's bound to stay at least above 20.

That would mean they reach their 10m goal 4 times as fast. I hope they can pull it off.

I don't know about Splatoon but Mario Kart 8 deluxe will easily sell 10 and maybe even 20 million units lifetime if Mario Kart 9 will not release on Switch.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Slarvax said:
I agree with you, which is why I think you're probably drunk.

Seconded

I like positive curl-6. :D

Miyamotoo said:
I like positive curl-6. :D

Nah, positive curl is boring. I demand we bring back Nintendo hating curl. That guy is hilarious!