By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

TalonMan said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Ah FFS lol, I was off looking for Switch related news on something called a "buddy list" :D thought it might have been some way to share accounts and games like you can with PS4/3/Vita systems.

That sounds cool though, will save me a whole bookmark space on my list in firefox! Been meaning to search for the thread about the fixes you have lined up for the site to read down through them each time it happens... but it doesn't annoy me enough to use the bad search function to find that thread XD but.... you know if I make a comment on an article here... I get notifications about peoples replies to that comment right... but if I go and reply to their comments... I then get a notification that I have made a reply which I need to click away to hide the notify icon. Should there not be something which ignores comments made by the user from appearing as a notification for themselves?

Perhaps there is already a method to not get these... but they are moderately annoying... not really annoying, just more they're a pointless thing which happens and it comes off as something which shouldn't happen on a site.

Obviously, that's a bug - but not one that I've seen reported anywhere, previously. You should probably go pot this over in the Website Issues forums, so somebody can get it added to the list...

I'll add it to the list.

Around the Network
TalonMan said:

And for a system that's been out for over 8 months already, how is it possible to still only have ONE 3rd party game???

I only own one. Doom is the only third party release on the console so far that appeals to me.

curl-6 said:
TalonMan said:

And for a system that's been out for over 8 months already, how is it possible to still only have ONE 3rd party game???

I only own one. Doom is the only third party release on the console so far that appeals to me.

Exactly, you just buy what appeals to you when it meets your perceived value.

I'm waiting for the eShop sales to start before purchasing any further digital games (and those are the interesting ones for me).
Might buckle in the end and buy Sonic Mania or Rocket League for some family fun during the Xmas holidays.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

My list so far:
Doom
Flame in the Flood
Fast RMX
Snake Pass

Probably going to grow a little bit over Black Friday. Eyeing DBZ and Lego City. Skyrim and LA Noire next year or late December. I'm loving Doom on Switch but one overpriced release was enough for me.

Last edited by xxbrothawizxx63 - on 17 November 2017

Hi, I'm new here.
These are my third party games for Switch:
Oceanhorn
Implosion
Wonder Boy
Bomberman R
FIFA 18
Rocket League

Around the Network

Skyrim and rime. It's weird to think I've spent like $200 on 3rd party stuff in the past 2 weeks

I am really tempted by Rocket League and Skyrim, but sitting on the fence. I need to convince myself

RavenXtra said:
RavenXtra said:

Adding:

Steamworld Dig 2

Adding:

Rocket League

Adding:

Art of Fighting 3

LA Noir and Xenoverse 2!

GuyDuke said:
I am really tempted by Rocket League and Skyrim, but sitting on the fence. I need to convince myself

Rocket League is really worth the $20 unless you vastly prefer story driven experiences. Single Player is just bots, but they're pretty good so it's not a bad way to spend your time away from wifi.