By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

TalonMan said:
TomaTito said:

Exactly, you just buy what appeals to you when it meets your perceived value.

I'm waiting for the eShop sales to start before purchasing any further digital games (and those are the interesting ones for me).
Might buckle in the end and buy Sonic Mania or Rocket League for some family fun during the Xmas holidays.

Well - I certainly wasn't implying that there were tons of AAA 3rd party games currently available, but there is definitely a WIDE range of titles available with a little bit of something for everyone - and after 8 or 9 months, you would think more than one would have caught your eye by now.

Heck - even if I weren't out to collect physical releases like this, I'm certain I still would have purchased at least one of the Lego games, Bomberman, Rayman, Doom, and at least one of the RPGs that are available...   ...meh - to each his own, I guess. 

If I didn't already own FAST Racing Neo on Wii U I would have picked up the Switch remix, but other than that there just hasn't been much to my taste yet besides Doom.

I was considering Snake Pass, but people tell me it gets hard and frustrating, and I don't like hard and frustrating games. Bomberman looks kinda meh, already played Rayman, not into the LEGO games, Sonic Forces/Mania don't appeal to me, etc.

I am looking forward to Wolfenstein though.

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
TalonMan said:

Well - I certainly wasn't implying that there were tons of AAA 3rd party games currently available, but there is definitely a WIDE range of titles available with a little bit of something for everyone - and after 8 or 9 months, you would think more than one would have caught your eye by now.

Heck - even if I weren't out to collect physical releases like this, I'm certain I still would have purchased at least one of the Lego games, Bomberman, Rayman, Doom, and at least one of the RPGs that are available...   ...meh - to each his own, I guess. 

If I didn't already own FAST Racing Neo on Wii U I would have picked up the Switch remix, but other than that there just hasn't been much to my taste yet besides Doom.

I was considering Snake Pass, but people tell me it gets hard and frustrating, and I don't like hard and frustrating games. Bomberman looks kinda meh, already played Rayman, not into the LEGO games, Sonic Forces/Mania don't appeal to me, etc.

Steamworld Dig 2 is pretty great.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

xxbrothawizxx63 said:
GuyDuke said:
I am really tempted by Rocket League and Skyrim, but sitting on the fence. I need to convince myself

Rocket League is really worth the $20 unless you vastly prefer story driven experiences. Single Player is just bots, but they're pretty good so it's not a bad way to spend your time away from wifi. 

yeah when you put Rocket League alongside the other budget titles then it really is great value for the cost, when you think about it being cross platform as well so you are never waiting more than a few seconds to find a game.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ever order something and you are so anxious to get it in the morning only for the delivery guy completely messes up your delivery and you have to go get it yourself -_- What kind of delivery company forces you to go get your stuff?

Anyway I got Ittle Dew 2+ and Skyrim. I actually beat ittle Dew 2 already as it was a bit short. Really good game though. I haven't played Skyrim as of making this post but that will change in 10 minutes. See ya in the morning!

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

Just got Skyrim!

Around the Network
curl-6 said:
TalonMan said:

I would still recommend RMX.  It plays better and looks better and does have new content, especially with the free update.  Steam World Dig 2 is a fantastic as well.

Versus_Evil said:

Updates are changing

So I've been thinking about this for a few months, I've put a lot of thought into it but I've decided to move the updates to monthly. I work alot and even smaller updates can be time consuming. I want to keep the thread in it's current format so to do this monthly updates are the only way I can do it. 1 big update 12 times a year. I'll give a detailed update at the end of the month with stats for that month. Weekly column will change to yearly and monthly will stay. So keep updating and I'll keep taking note for those big updates.

We appreciate all the passion and devotion you put into this. You're doing an amazing job!

really awesome to see that Bethesda are reaping the rewards of their early support of the Switch, good on them and panic button for the amazing ports and good on the community for voting with their wallets!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ive got a few to add.

Stardew Valley
DOOM
Skyrim

LA Noire and Skyrim to add please. Again brilliant thread, keep up the good work.