By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

RavenXtra said:
RavenXtra said:

Adding:

Stardew Valley

Adding:

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (I have it pre-loaded digitally on my Switch already)

Adding:

Steamworld Dig 2

Around the Network

I have Ultra Street Fighter II: The Final Challengers, The Binding Of Isaac: Afterbirth+ and The Mummy
Demastered so far.

Purchased L.A. Noire

Versus_Evil said:

Change log 14/11/2017

• Banners updated, text change and colour change to bring it more in like with the official Switch red. Tables have been made a lighter shade of grey.
  • Second post banners added, I've gone with "Last Month Statistics", "Rewards Program" and "Community Area"
  • All 114 games in the leadbaord have been sorted from highest to lowest.
  • Talons custom title added.

Good job as always Versus

Maybe you should rename:
"Most Popular 2017 Game Overall" to "Most Popular [Overall 2017]"
"Most Popular September 2017 Game" to "Most Popular [September 2017]"
"
Most Points Gained In A Single Week" to "Most Popular [Single Week]" (or maybe Weekly?)
"New Entry Weekly" to "New Entry [Weekly]"

Then they should fit the column!

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

NBA 2K18
Doom
Sonic Forces

Around the Network

Right now I have Puyo Puyo Tetris and Has Been Heroes

I was suppose to get my copy of LA Noire today, but it got delayed to tomorrow, now I'm having second thoughts if I should get Splatoon 2 instead but that game is pure cocaine(having trouble putting down Splatoon on the Wii U when it got released) and it's almost release day for XC2. Maybe I'll just stop myself from buying either, dang it.

Nintendo Switch FC: SW-6340-7643-4233 aka Renji

Steam: Lee Roid

This thread is really cool!

So far, I have:
Super Bomberman R
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Sonic Mania
Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+

I'll add either Skyrim or L.A. Noire to that list soon but I'm still not sure.

Shiken said:
So far, I have...

Disgaea 5 Complete
Lego City Undercover
Dragonball Xenoverse 2
DOOM

And preordered I have...

Resident Evil Revalations 1/2
Skyrim

And I also have plans to pre order Wolfenstein II on the Switch as soon as it is available on Amazon (not up yet). I also have reason to believe that I am getting Mario Plus Rabbids Kingdom Battle for xmas.

I feel like I am doing a decent job supporting 3rd parties with the Switch. Cannot wait to see what the future holds.

Could I possibly have seen you in a online game on the night it came out? Your user name here is very familiar to something I may or may not have fragged.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Just bought

- Rocket League

Hoping it's a good port, bought it before a single review went up, tbh I'm sure I'll get €20 value out of it, loved the game on the ps4 and will enjoy a few games of this while on the go.

edit - That poll might as well say

Burgers and chips

or

AIDS                        

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive