By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Veknoid_Outcast said:
Ganoncrotch said:
Adding

-Snake Pass

To my games :) honestly was considering it at launch but left it off as I bought a bunch of games for the system, but ya gotta support a company putting their games on sale first on the machine, gonna show others that Sales = boost of cash from people who didn't want the game at full price.

Let us know how it is!

My honest first impression of it?

I started it, opened the first stage, tried to get a coin off to the right side... fell off twice, and went back to doing Time Trials in Mario Kart.

I will give it another go later tonight but I was really enjoying getting my time lower and lower in Tick Tock clock and the controls of Snake Pass are not intuitive from the get go (although I did see there was an easy control option which I did not select) but I've played it for less than 5 minutes.

I'm not sure if these are any good... but these are my times closest to the world highest heh, I'm happy with the Baby park one being within 9 secs of the best... just 1 whole lap slower :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

I'll join in
I've got Fast RMX, Binding of Isaac Afterbirth +, Snake Pass, and Metal Slug

Due to digital sale I will now be obtaining Snake Pass.

The Democratic Nintendo fan....is that a paradox? I'm fond of one of the more conservative companies in the industry, but I vote Liberally and view myself that way 90% of the time?

Guys, only one point more for Disgaea. Come on, we can do it!

Nice that with two games I'm already safely away from the bottom five.

Mario+Rabbids will not count? That's a pity, this looks that good, I probably will get it.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Versus_Evil said:
RolStoppable said:
The shaming of the bottom 5 with these poisonous mushrooms is totally uncalled for.

You have till next Thursday to get out of the bottom 5 before you get your 3rd c:

Hilarious!

Around the Network
Mnementh said:

Oh no I will not let this happen. I will buy another copy of Puyo Puyo Tetris to keep that from happenening. 

Edit: Apprently Blaster Master Zero is also a point away from getting 1st place. I was thinking about getting it but I will wait a little longer now. 

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
Mnementh said:

Oh no I will not let this happen. I will buy another copy of Puyo Puyo Tetris to keep that from happenening. 

Edit: Apprently Blaster Master Zero is also a point away from getting 1st place. I was thinking about getting it but I will wait a little longer now. 

I own Disgaea and Blast Master. Blaster master seems fun, but I find the bosses early on impossible to beat. Am I missing something? Their health is insane and goes down so slowly, whereas when I get hit I lose a ton of health.

As for Disgaea, I have tried to play it multiple times and I just can't get into it. The music is weird (not in a good way) and I feel no attachment towards the characters or story. I feel like I wasted my money on some niche thing that probably is great but I can't appreciate.

Dulfite said:
killeryoshis said:

I own Disgaea and Blast Master. Blaster master seems fun, but I find the bosses early on impossible to beat. Am I missing something? Their health is insane and goes down so slowly, whereas when I get hit I lose a ton of health.

As for Disgaea, I have tried to play it multiple times and I just can't get into it. The music is weird (not in a good way) and I feel no attachment towards the characters or story. I feel like I wasted my money on some niche thing that probably is great but I can't appreciate.

I don't own Blaster Master  so you will have to ask someone else for that advice. 

For Disgaea 5 , I do indeed like it. I actually like the music but some people would say my game music tastes aren't mainstream as I like Xenoblade X's as well. However I do agree on the characters. They are kinda ok and not really anything special. However their intereactions with each other do make me laugh sometimes. I think the intereactions are more interesting than the characters themselves who feel like sterotyped a bit. The story is incredibly dull as it is the same bad guy bad. Good guy good. Go fight bad guy!  I am only on chapter 7 so I am not even half way done so I can change my opinion.

Also as a 3DS Fire Emblem fan I ws right at home with the gameplay. (Which is the biggest reason I play this game.) I don't really play for the story but I find the gameplay makes the game worth trying out. Now if you excuse me but I am off to play some more Disgaea 5. 

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

killeryoshis said:
Dulfite said:

I don't own Blaster Master  so you will have to ask someone else for that advice. 

For Disgaea 5 , I do indeed like it. I actually like the music but some people would say my game music tastes aren't mainstream as I like Xenoblade X's as well. However I do agree on the characters. They are kinda ok and not really anything special. However their intereactions with each other do make me laugh sometimes. I think the intereactions are more interesting than the characters themselves who feel like sterotyped a bit. The story is incredibly dull as it is the same bad guy bad. Good guy good. Go fight bad guy!  I am only on chapter 7 so I am not even half way done so I can change my opinion.

Also as a 3DS Fire Emblem fan I ws right at home with the gameplay. (Which is the biggest reason I play this game.) I don't really play for the story but I find the gameplay makes the game worth trying out. Now if you excuse me but I am off to play some more Disgaea 5. 

I love Fire Emblem, but this feels different. There are way too many units to deal with, with way too many specializations. FE was simple compared to this, but I liked it for that. I'll try it again, but it could end up in the increasing pile of JRPG games that I just don't play much that I own, let alone beat.

RolStoppable said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Wow a switch game on sale... no notice of this at all in the news area of the console or in the store, I know it's in its infancy still but Nintendo needs to properly just look at psn or xbl and look at their stores on the console, basically copy it verbatim and I'll be a happy chappy.

I didn't use my Switch until today, but eShop updates pop up in the news feed of the console, including this first time discount for Snake Pass and Super Bomberman R.

Looking at the timestamp of your post, you wrote it over a day before Thursday afternoon when the eShop usually updates; that's at 3pm, although it could be 2pm for you because you live in Europe's western timezone, assuming the whole of Europe gets a simultaneous refresh. The only exceptions are multiplatform games that align with the release dates on other consoles, and software that is also available at retail and doesn't officially launch until Friday of any given week. Admittedly, I haven't confirmed the Switch eShop update time myself, but it's hard to imagine that it's different to Wii U and 3DS. In any case though, it doesn't make much sense to advertise discounts that aren't live yet, so the news shouldn't be expected to pop up until after the weekly eShop update.

wait is bomberman reduced too? :o

I've been playing GC games all day on my newly acquired projector lol... Switch is not compatible with it sadly !

Although I did get my Tick Tock Clock time down under 2minutes! 1 59 764

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive