By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Official Nintendo Switch Third Party Society - 100% Fully Updated to December 8th!

Downloaded Oceanhorn, I will get around to starting it when I finish these damn night shifts at the end of the week.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Veknoid_Outcast said:

Snake Pass on sale now: http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/snake-pass-switch

Pad those third-party numbers!

I'm buying it, I was hesitant at first but I guess it's time to frustrate myself with some weird platforming !

Snake pass is a good game. The controls will frustrate you at the beginning, but once they click it all becomes very satisfying. Also a good game if you like collectathons.

zippy said:
Mar1217 said:

I'm buying it, I was hesitant at first but I guess it's time to frustrate myself with some weird platforming !

Snake pass is a good game. The controls will frustrate you at the beginning, but once they click it all becomes very satisfying. Also a good game if you like collectathons.

Wow a switch game on sale... no notice of this at all in the news area of the console or in the store, I know it's in its infancy still but Nintendo needs to properly just look at psn or xbl and look at their stores on the console, basically copy it verbatim and I'll be a happy chappy.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Adding

-Snake Pass

To my games :) honestly was considering it at launch but left it off as I bought a bunch of games for the system, but ya gotta support a company putting their games on sale first on the machine, gonna show others that Sales = boost of cash from people who didn't want the game at full price.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

I'm all the way at the bottom!

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:

I actually think the leader board idea done like this is a great idea, gives a little extra reason to support those games on the Switch which should be supported the most, really shocked also at how many people on here bought Disgaea and how few have picked up Minecraft, definitely suggests that the audience on this site is not a representation of gaming as a whole.

Ganoncrotch said:
VGPolyglot said:

I actually think the leader board idea done like this is a great idea, gives a little extra reason to support those games on the Switch which should be supported the most, really shocked also at how many people on here bought Disgaea and how few have picked up Minecraft, definitely suggests that the audience on this site is not a representation of gaming as a whole.

LOL, obviously a gaming forum doesn't represent the customers at all. But Disgaea absolutely deserves the support. Although I also intend to purchase Minecraft later.

3DS-FC: 4511-1768-7903 (Mii-Name: Mnementh), Nintendo-Network-ID: Mnementh, Switch: SW-7706-3819-9381 (Mnementh)

my greatest games: 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023

10 years greatest game event!

bets: [peak year] [+], [1], [2], [3], [4]

Mnementh said:
Ganoncrotch said:

LOL, obviously a gaming forum doesn't represent the customers at all. But Disgaea absolutely deserves the support. Although I also intend to purchase Minecraft later.

Oh yeah I agree completely with you, I've said it a lot of times, when you see a thread titled something like "Poll to see what % of Playstation users will upgrade to the Pro" and it's done here... on a forum of people who are enthusiastic about gaming... and people think that the results of the poll suggests that people on the street who want the cheapest way to play the ps4 that all those gamer nerds are talking about is going to want to shell out big bucks for 4k whatever that means to them will be rushing out to upgrade to the powerhouse version of the machine.

Also agree with Disgaea, bought it from Japan before it came out in EU, a near perfect PS4 port on the Switch, that shit is getting my support right there.

add Cave Story+ to my collection.

Bought the retail copy when I was at Gamestop yesterday. I wanted them sweet 'extras' haha. Never really played past the first hour of the game or so when I had it on my 3DS so thought I should pick up the 'HD' version...

Ganoncrotch said:
Adding

-Snake Pass

To my games :) honestly was considering it at launch but left it off as I bought a bunch of games for the system, but ya gotta support a company putting their games on sale first on the machine, gonna show others that Sales = boost of cash from people who didn't want the game at full price.

Let us know how it is!