By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumour: God of War PS4 release date revealed

I am trying to play Ascension, not feeling it

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Around the Network

Yup poster doesn't feel right although it's kinda funny. Kratos and his kid on a boat travelling in a journey. The tag line " greatness awaits" never fits better.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

That's the perfect date.... for them to eventually delay it until March 2018

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

EricHiggin said:
If you weren't planning on getting a PS4 this holiday season...

This walky-talky feels game with the super close camera and awkward combat will change your mind.

"You should be banned. Youre clearly flaming the president and even his brother who you know nothing about. Dont be such a partisan hack"

I don't think this qualifies as a rumour anymore.

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar

Around the Network
Farsala said:
This and GT Sport would be the first year that Sony has considerable power in the exclusive department for the holidays. That and all the marketing deals of which they usually get.

Not really true. Every year looks like they get an great holiday but then delayes come. Last year around this time you probably find threads how Q4 looks amazing with games like Horizon.

IkePoR said:
EricHiggin said:
If you weren't planning on getting a PS4 this holiday season...

This walky-talky feels game with the super close camera and awkward combat will change your mind.

Yeah, I think I prefer asshole Kratos who runs around shouting at things before ripping them apart over this babysitter Kratos.

That would be amazing! God of War could be the big holiday game this year!

This is fake, here is the real picture

Of course the @MonkeyFlop is not on it. 

Now that is a killer title for the holidays. Nintendo has Mario, Sony has Kratos, what does Microsoft have exactly? a forza lambo?

"Trick shot? The trick is NOT to get shot." - Lucian