By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where is your ancestry?

Where is your ancestry?

European 85 60.71%

East Asian 7 5.00%

Arab/Middle Eastern 9 6.43%

Sub-Saharan African 1 0.71%

Eastern African 2 1.43%

Native American 0 0%

Multiple ancestry 28 20.00%

Other (sorry I forgot D:) 8 5.71%

Total:140

My grandmother is German, she came to Argentina after WW2 escaping the Russians and hunger, almost lost a leg when a wall fell over her.

On my father side it's all Italian, Austrian and Spanish.

Kinda boring.

Around the Network
JC317 said:
StarOcean said:

Umm.. possibly. If it helps its the channel with the show about some guy who's like a ghost or something

Yup, that's the channel. Also I don't really like that show. Actually I don't like many of the shows on TVB, they follow too much of the same format...

I can't imagine having to watch TV in a language I don't know without any subtitles, I would probably be so confused.

Yeah, a lot of the shows there are very samey. 

I don't usually watch it. But sometimes if my gf is doing something and I'm downstairs with her mom I'll watch it. Ask her what's going on. Sometimes some of the stuff is very trippy without context XD

I am Mostly Pakistani going back to my parents and 3 of my grandparents.

Have a mix of Afghan ancestory and Kalash as well and I know grandma was from Central Asian.

south east asian

50% Cornish Celt, 50% English. Cornwall is officially part of England nowadays but its like a smaller Celtic nation similar to Wales. I identify a bit more with my 50% Cornish side purely because I have the blue eyes, dark hair which makes me more Celt in appearance. While i'm in the UK a few relatives have emigrated to Canada and that's it. So not exactly the most well travelled blood line compared to others.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cornwall

Around the Network

Pure Blooded Indian. Grandpa was born before the Partition Of India and lived in the Pakistani region. My dad is from Punjab and is a Rajput. My mom is from Rajasthan and is a Jat. Might also have some English in me, but I'm not all too sure.

I'm a bit mixed with just about everything going by DNA. It's slanted European, but has a touch of just about everything, European, Asian, African, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and probably Native American. I even have more Neanderthal that most Europeans.

It's really kind of interesting - most all of the 'family rumors' turned out to be true.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:
I'm a bit mixed with just about everything going by DNA. It's slanted European, but has a touch of just about everything, European, Asian, African, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and probably Native American. I even have more Neanderthal that most Europeans.

It's really kind of interesting - most all of the 'family rumors' turned out to be true.

How do you know that?

I'm chilean and I have roots in southern italy(so maybe some arab blood in there too) and spain, maybe some with local indigens but I don't know

From Dad's side: About 25% Irish with unknown percentages of Scottish, German, and English making up the rest of that 50%.

From Mom's side: 25% German, more depending on which century you judged by since some of her ancestors lived in Alsace Lorraine and other border areas that regularly changed hands. Also French, French Canadian, and some Native American although that ancestor is from so long ago that nobody knows which exactly tribe.