By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Where is your ancestry?

Where is your ancestry?

European 85 60.71%

East Asian 7 5.00%

Arab/Middle Eastern 9 6.43%

Sub-Saharan African 1 0.71%

Eastern African 2 1.43%

Native American 0 0%

Multiple ancestry 28 20.00%

Other (sorry I forgot D:) 8 5.71%

Total:140
Flilix said:
Zappykins said:
I'm a bit mixed with just about everything going by DNA. It's slanted European, but has a touch of just about everything, European, Asian, African, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and probably Native American. I even have more Neanderthal that most Europeans.

It's really kind of interesting - most all of the 'family rumors' turned out to be true.

How do you know that?

DNA test! 

They can tell you so much, and most all, if not all, of the family rumors were true.  It's kind of amazing. 

But you may be surprized, the Quincy Jones found out it is more white than any other thing.  And sometimes racist people find out they are part of the race they hate.  (I think it's funny when that happens.)

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
Zappykins said:
Flilix said:

How do you know that?

DNA test! 

They can tell you so much, and most all, if not all, of the family rumors were true.  It's kind of amazing. 

But you may be surprized, the Quincy Jones found out it is more white than any other thing.  And sometimes racist people find out they are part of the race they hate.  (I think it's funny when that happens.)

This makes me kind of curious how much Neanderthal I am. Other than that I doubt it will be surprising for me, I'm quite sure that I'm almost 100% from Belgium (or maybe a bit nothern France or southern Holland).

Flilix said:
Zappykins said:

DNA test! 

This makes me kind of curious how much Neanderthal I am. Other than that I doubt it will be surprising for me, I'm quite sure that I'm almost 100% from Belgium (or maybe a bit nothern France or southern Holland).

Ah yeah, I did the same as him. I also got a decent chunk of Neanderthal. My ancestors gettin' kinky with the other species

120% Glorious Turkish

Turkish said:
120% Glorious Turkish

Later that year Turkish found out he was infact not Turkish at all, but instead Korean-Ghanian 

Around the Network

English, Irish, German, Scottish, and Swedish, so a cacophany of white haha. My grandfather rather casually slipped a hint that we may be part Cherokee (which my dad had NEVER heard before), but that's yet unconfirmed.