By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Switch has sold more in 3 months than Wii U did in any year.

monocle_layton said:
Funny how Lawlight now disappears after realizing his Switchdoomed posts were completely false

He is banned for the moment...

Around the Network

Doubled post

Mar1217 said:
Maynard_Tool said:

Oh please dont say his name.... he's likely to appear if his name is called 3 times

Lawlight,Lawlight,Lawlight !!!! 

P.S: I want this world to burn into chaos !!

Maynard_Tool said:
monocle_layton said:
Funny how Lawlight now disappears after realizing his Switchdoomed posts were completely false

Oh please dont say his name.... he's likely to appear if his name is called 3 times

Legend says he will appear if you mention liberals, Islam, or Nintendo with a positive attitude

tak13 said:
monocle_layton said:

He is banned for the moment...

Really? Probably got banned for insulting liberals or nintendo lol

irstupid said:
zorg1000 said:

some, but many people are still in denial thats its doing well

Get used to it. The Wii's entire lifetime people did the same. In the beginning they constantly said same as Switch. ARtificial supply constraint. It's not popular, not selling well, ect. 

And then throughout its lifetime it was considered a "fad"

People still today will vehemetely reject considering the Wii a successful console. 

If God forbid the Switch catches up or passes the PS4, people will just say its a handheld and thus doesn't count. If it doesn't, then people will say the PS4 is the better selling system. 

You nailed it... said everything.

Kerotan said:
zorg1000 said:

some, but many people are still in denial thats its doing well

Sure people are still in denial that ps4 is the king this gen. You'll always get people denying everything. Big deal. 

Nah, I don't think people deny the PS4 is the king compared to Xbox One and Wii U (this gen). It would be foolish to think Xbox One would compete with it at this point, and Wii U is pretty much dead. I don't see how would anyone deny PS4 easily won/is winning 8th gen. .-.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Around the Network

Hmm I swear Wii U sold 3 million in around. 45-60 days

Preston Scott

DaveTheMinion13 said:

It took 7 months to cross 3 million; http://www.vgchartz.com/weekly/41434/Global/

DaveTheMinion13 said:

nintendo shipped over 3 millions because someone thought Wii U would pull another Wii 

Click HERE and be happy 

LipeJJ said:
irstupid said:

Get used to it. The Wii's entire lifetime people did the same. In the beginning they constantly said same as Switch. ARtificial supply constraint. It's not popular, not selling well, ect. 

People still today will vehemetely reject considering the Wii a successful console. 

If God forbid the Switch catches up or passes the PS4, people will just say its a handheld and thus doesn't count. If it doesn't, then people will say the PS4 is the better selling system. 

You nailed it... said everything.

Kerotan said:

Sure people are still in denial that ps4 is the king this gen. You'll always get people denying everything. Big deal. 

Nah, I don't think people deny the PS4 is the king compared to Xbox One and Wii U (this gen). It would be foolish to think Xbox One would compete with it at this point, and Wii U is pretty much dead. I don't see how would anyone deny PS4 easily won/is winning 8th gen. .-.

We're only a few months into the 9th gen.  A few months into last gen people still claimed xbox and even Wii U would win.  In the case of the xbox a lot longer then a few months. So my comparison is valid. 

irstupid said:

Man, so many excuses back then.

"Wii isn't beating the PS3 cos they are not the same generation."

"Just wait until $299 and Killzone 2, PS3 will crush the Wii."