By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Switch vs Ps4 - Who will win 2017 WW

I'll go with the PS4 but it will come down to deals and the games being released that will decide it regardless of so-called "shortages".

Around the Network

PS4 takes it.
To many big titles comeing, and a 199$ price point.

PS4

Hmmm, tough 1 this. I would say Switch if there were no supply issues. However i can't see them getting enough supply out for the busiest periods ,ie holidays. So the ps4 may squeak it.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Ps4 easily.
More stock + More AAA games + low cost at Xmas.

For mars 2017/mars 2018, i say...8 M xone, 12 millions switch, 17.5 ps4.

Around the Network

PS4 will take it due to Switch shortages.

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Random_Matt said:
PS4, more AA/AAA games.

I think ps4 too but thats not the reason why. Even x1 will have alot more than switch but switch will outsell it. (Look at 3ds vs x1 for ex)

Actually nintendo wont even be able to produce 16mil and ps4 aiming at 18mil. No contest lol

John2290 said:
Ps4 is already selling more. Switch will fall weekly until October. I doubt it'll hit over 200k between now and then, probably sink to less than 100k.

No it isnt, PS4 sold 3,9 million in 4 months, Switch sold 2,9 million in just 1 and a half month, VGChartz numbers... last week entered Switch sold 15k units less, but the one before it sold 15k more so they are on par week by week.

PS4: Tryklon  Steam: Tryklon

Switch: 0307-6588-7010 | New 2DS XL: 2037-2612-6964

MacBook Air (Mid 2017) | iPhone SE | Apple Watch Series 3

PS4 simply by being in Stock

Please excuse my (probally) poor grammar