By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Switch vs Ps4 - Who will win 2017 WW

Switch cause I like it more than my ps4

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

It really will depend on supply. Anyone trying to make predictions should bear in mind the Switch is severely undertracked here. Console totals has it at 2.47m as of 15th April when Nintendo have already stated they sold 2.74m in March alone.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

PS4 almost for sure

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

leo-j said:
Alkibiádēs said:

Well, there's four Switch games in Amazon top 20 and zero PS4 games. ;) 

Mmmhm except there are 6 psn cards all outselling everything..... gee I wonder what people are doing with those? 

Could it be? 

A. Buying games 

b. Starring at them 

or c. Using them as toilet paper 

why would one buy psn cards? (Hint most AAA ps4 games at least 25 percent of their total sales are digital).....

OT: I like the switch a lot but unfortunately Nintendo released a product that is extremely dated in software, OS, Specs, but not design(well the screen might be dated by next year with bezeless devices becoming common at 1440p resolution)...... its online infrastructure is not even there.... the eshop is legit even slower than the psn store on the PS3..... this will come back to haunt them.... it would be nice if they do Wii like numbers, but one would hope they can upgrade the OS to at least a generation ahead of where it currently is.... and sales are dropping.... 

That only tells me that PS4 users are too young to own a credit card, unlike Switch owners. ;) 

And no, sales are not dropping, it's supply constrained. How is it extremely dated in software or specs lol? How can software (games) be dated? They outscore most PS4 games. Do you know a more powerful handheld out there?

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Well, PS4 has a three month headstart and is already beating Switch week-to-week. Switch could come back strong, but with titles like Red Dead Redemption 2 and Destiny 2 skipping Switch, PS4 may pull ahead. We're probably looking at a Pro Price drop to combat the Scorpio, so there's that, too.

I'm gonna say with the Scorpio release alongside Destiny 2 and RDR2, most attention will be drawn away from the Switch, giving the PS4 the lead.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Around the Network

PS4, better system, better games, etc

RolStoppable said:
Azuren said:

Well, PS4 has a three month headstart and is already beating Switch week-to-week. Switch could come back strong, but with titles like Red Dead Redemption 2 and Destiny 2 skipping Switch, PS4 may pull ahead. We're probably looking at a Pro Price drop to combat the Scorpio, so there's that, too.

I'm gonna say with the Scorpio release alongside Destiny 2 and RDR2, most attention will be drawn away from the Switch, giving the PS4 the lead.

Out of curiosity, is what you post in various threads what you really think or are you trolling?

In case you wonder what's off, Switch launched on March 3rd, so that gives the PS4 a headstart of two months for the year 2017. RDR2 won't release in 2017.

I am posting what I really think, so like you, I'm just unpopular.

Yeah, I goofed the Switch release. I didn't commit it to memory as I didn't plan on getting one until it drops to what I feel is a more reasonable price. I also didn't commit the RDR2 release date to memory, as Rockstar just doesn't jive with me for some reason. So yeah, I was wrong on both of those accounts, but the fact remains that attention will likely shift to a PS4 Pro vs Xbox Scorpio market this holiday season.

To go with that, you've got most of the heavy hitter titles not coming to Switch, stuff like Middle-Earth: Shadow of War, Uncharted: Lost Legacy, Destiny 2, MvC Infinite, South Park: The Fractured But Whole, and Star Wars Battlefront III.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Alkibiádēs said:
leo-j said:

Mmmhm except there are 6 psn cards all outselling everything..... gee I wonder what people are doing with those? 

Could it be? 

A. Buying games 

b. Starring at them 

why would one buy psn cards? (Hint most AAA ps4 games at least 25 percent of their total sales are digital).....

OT: I like the switch a lot but unfortunately Nintendo released a product that is extremely dated in software, OS, Specs, but not design(well the screen might be dated by next year with bezeless devices becoming common at 1440p resolution)...... its online infrastructure is not even there.... the eshop is legit even slower than the psn store on the PS3..... this will come back to haunt them.... it would be nice if they do Wii like numbers, but one would hope they can upgrade the OS to at least a generation ahead of where it currently is.... and sales are dropping.... 

That only tells me that PS4 users are too young to own a credit card, unlike Switch owners. ;) 

And no, sales are not dropping, it's supply constrained. How is it extremely dated in software or specs lol? How can software (games) be dated? They outscore most PS4 games. Do you know a more powerful handheld out there?

Alkibiádēs said:
leo-j said:

Could it be? 

A. Buying games 

b. Starring at them 

The stupidity of your post is mind blowing. An overly sensitive Nintendo fan. Your life must be pretty useless to attack others over video games😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

~User was banned for this post -Ryuu96

Likely the PS4, but the Switch could end up having some really great numbers for its first year if it continues having a steady release of games.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread