By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Switch vs Ps4 - Who will win 2017 WW

Wii U: some troll wiil dig up those unsold 20M from Ninty's secret dump and will flood the market selling them at junk price.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Around the Network
John2290 said:
Ps4 is already selling more. Switch will fall weekly until October. I doubt it'll hit over 200k between now and then, probably sink to less than 100k.

LOL. Switch will sell under 100k WW. ONLY in your wildest dreams.

DON'T WIN ME CHIBI BUDDY DON'T WIN ME.

ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF FRIEND CODE:- 5129 1175 1029. MESSAGE ME.
ANDY MURRAY:- GRAND SLAM WINNER!

In my opinion the N64 was not just the best console of the 5th gen but, to this day the best console ever created!

Tryklon said:
PigPen said:

What are them AAA games?

5 teraflops of Pew Pew Caboom... 

Huh?

I think we will see Switch do the old switch-a-roo this year

Alkibiádēs said:
deskpro2k3 said:

the one in stock with the most AA/AAA games always wins.

Well, there's four Switch games in Amazon top 20 and zero PS4 games. ;) 

Mmmhm except there are 6 psn cards all outselling everything..... gee I wonder what people are doing with those? 

Could it be? 

A. Buying games 

b. Starring at them 

or c. Using them as toilet paper 

why would one buy psn cards? (Hint most AAA ps4 games at least 25 percent of their total sales are digital).....

OT: I like the switch a lot but unfortunately Nintendo released a product that is extremely dated in software, OS, Specs, but not design(well the screen might be dated by next year with bezeless devices becoming common at 1440p resolution)...... its online infrastructure is not even there.... the eshop is legit even slower than the psn store on the PS3..... this will come back to haunt them.... it would be nice if they do Wii like numbers, but one would hope they can upgrade the OS to at least a generation ahead of where it currently is.... and sales are dropping.... 

mM
Around the Network

PS4 beyond the shadow of a doubt. PS4 has already started tracking ahead in the WW charts at less than a month and a half into Seitch's launch. Very doubtful that's gonna change, as Nintendo's most competitive titles this year will be releasing around the same time as the third party heavy hitters.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

DialgaMarine said:
PS4 beyond the shadow of a doubt. PS4 has already started tracking ahead in the WW charts at less than a month and a half into Seitch's launch. Very doubtful that's gonna change, as Nintendo's most competitive titles this year will be releasing around the same time as the third party heavy hitters.

What are them third party heavy hitters? 

We need a poll and a chart(?)

Alkibiádēs said:
deskpro2k3 said:

the one in stock with the most AA/AAA games always wins.

Well, there's four Switch games in Amazon top 20 and zero PS4 games. ;) 

Theres no Switch console in the top20 atm (#28 & #34).

But PS4 slim is at #10.

Also if you look at the top21-40:

#21 Tekken 7, #30 injustice 2, #31 Crash Bandicoot n' sane trilogy, #32 FFXII the zodiac age, #35 Farcry 5, #37 Horizon Zero Dawn, #39 CoD BOIII zombie thingy.

I think it's gonna be closer than most are saying, but PS4 should win. I give them a 5 million difference at most.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988